Extra work? More like Eggstra Work!

Cephalobro

Decided it would be best to make a thread dedicated to Eggstra Work, how is everyone's Eggstra Work so far?

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
I'm enjoying this go around much more than last time. Being able to queue up solo and just get in games is great, and it doesn't feel like a crapshoot in getting teammates of equal skill. The weapons are also better than they were during the last event. I do wish that the first wave would be nixed entirely, as it is so easy it might as well not exist. Just start wave 2 at 120% and have these games finish sooner as 5 waves is a good chunk of time.

Hi-Score is at 220 right now. Hopefully that is enough for top 5%, but if not, no big deal as I'll have more chances later.

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
just made it into the top 5% with 218!! this is my first proper eggstra work and i liked it more than i thought i would
Nice! I hit the top 5% for the first time, too!

Gone Fission Eggstra Work.jpg

Quick question, is that a real Splashtag? I've never seen that egg badge or that Gold Bazookas banner before. If it is, I need them! They look so good!

ROE

Inkling
Nice! I hit the top 5% for the first time, too!

View attachment 7916

Quick question, is that a real Splashtag? I've never seen that egg badge or that Gold Bazookas banner before. If it is, I need them! They look so good!
oh wow, congrats!

i wish it was possible ingame but no, its from a splashtag maker that includes some extras and fanmade content. the golden bazookas banner in particular was made by deadlinesmb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom