• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fanfiction focusing on the darker sides of Splatoon

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Okay, I'm ready to confess this, I'm more hyped for act 2 then most games now a days. I adore this fiction, I've stated this man time but the CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING! I can't wait to see this plot unfold. BIG thumbs up from me.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
just realized...i posted about moonman chronicals 1...wow im behind

Edit: Up to chapter 4 I am actually feeling what Moon-man is going through. (partially because my overactive imagination...AAAAND depression fueling it.) She had tasted a treat so bitter that the second taste could kill.

also because i get bored easily i do random things. I found out that those who have been to war and have actualy been shot dont return home properly. They leave there homes a strong father/mother willing to do whatever it would take to protect there kids. Only to return and do Dangerious things. some return to normal. Other go deeper taking even greater risks just to feel alive again. its theses people that Moon-Man is acting like by chapter 4 of Chroniccles 2

(also i decided to edit instead of double posting.)

Edit 2: intresting use of words at the end of part 4

Edit 3: moon man kicking butt and taking names. I want her on my side...for obvious reasons. not those reasons pervs

Edit 4: wow moon-man...crushing Ross's emotions then throwing off the building...that was harsh.

Edit 5: now things get intresting. Marauder's locations are up for grabs and they are riding on some lvl 5 kid to hold the ground with a splattershot JR. or i guess standard splattershot at that point if she upgraded. also you keep dropping hints about this sister that has yet to show, but you also dropped a hint of something more grim in an earlier chapter.

FInal Edit: all caught up now...very intersting. the fight went as planned. though i have to say i have been on that kind of orange team. but supprsingly even as a charger i do better than rollers on my team. but beside the point. there team was poorly matched. 1 roller 2 charger 1 splattershot. yea thats not going to win turf wars. 1 charger who does the area lockdown thing, 2 rollers that harasss and 1 splattershot to get what the rollers miss. way beter combo

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
just read the latest chapter. Jumping head first into the rabbit hole just to find it filled with snakes is pretty accurate.

M-Man

Inkling
NNID
TheFlutterWonder
A2 parts 3&4 are up.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11505739/11/Moon-Man-Chronicles-2-Electric-Boogaloo

I'm thinking I'm gonna edit up a big compilation at the end of Moon-Man 1&2 that just has both of them in a continual format with page and chapter breaks for easier reading.
Also the offer still stands on anyone who wants to draw (literally anything) for the story. It would be pretty much guaranteed make the cover art.

Good reading all!

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
i would draw something. but I'm really bad a drawing....i do want to get better.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
all caught up on the chapter. OOOH man. Moon-Man must be in some serious pain. or dead. but for it to be moon-man chronicles most likely not. now the only question is. What is at the bottom of the sinkhole....Basement....foundation...uhh...you didn't explain it very well its just a large hole in the middle of the road. but it has a path to get down and up just fine. and platforms all over the place.

M-Man

Inkling
NNID
TheFlutterWonder
Hey! Woah! Not Dead!
After the editor's motherboard made sparks and strange smells, production was put on a slight halt.
In the Ghost of Thanksgiving Spirit, have three parts!

rip motherboard: lost but not forgotten. Hell, its not even that lost.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
my my my. that certainly took a dark turn. very well crafted. poor Moon Man...

This would be an awsome manga if only i was better at drawing.

also side note is it wrong to think moon-man look like Spike but without the spiky hear and with male inkling hair?

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
hmm...intresting. Moon man may have stumbled onto the plans. But the 1 word text...cryptic, and filled with a storm yet to be unleashed.

M-Man

Inkling
NNID
TheFlutterWonder
Well the story's all done. As Electric Boogaloo comes to an end, we look forward to writing/editing new material. Hope yall enjoyed it.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Well, I'm a bit late finishing but... that was amazing! That was one of the biggest revelations in a story I've ever read. I'm so excited for the next story you guys write, will it possibly be MMC 3? Or would be something new? Just curious. Thanks for writing these! I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

IoCal

Inkling
Just read the story in the past few days. It was really good. Very intersting characters, especially Moon-Man. Definately looking forward to any new stories. But woah, that ending was really sad.

M-Man

Inkling
NNID
TheFlutterWonder
I'm so excited for the next story you guys write, will it possibly be MMC 3? Or would be something new? Just curious.
My friend has actually been working independently on a much much larger, in depth story with a different setting for a couple months, but I won't give too much away on that...

MMC 3 was in the works for a bit, but he really wants to focus on editing and perfecting his new story, so I'm not sure if or when we'll continue MMC.
Thanks for the reads guys.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
your welcome marauder. ooops...i mean M-Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom