• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Favorite and Most Hated Things New Players do?

steak

Inkling
NNID
Sparkle-Shy
I find it funny when I see a newer player just rolling rollers across, and not even flicking it once. It's even funnier when that same newbie has over 15 kills!
My least favourite thing about them are the bad miiverse posts. They're worse when handwritten most of the time.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
I still do this personally but it is a pretty newbie move. I love it when a new player doesn't gauge their ink tank correctly and you see them hoping around in a frenzy while you shoot haphazardly at them. It's very entertaining. Especially when they use a sub like suction bomb that takes up a ton of ink then try and shoot their gun, it gets me every time. The thing is you can tell they're new because they don't pop in and out of the ink to recharge even a little, they just go in "FOR NARNIA" style.

Least favorite is when they block my shots, especially at spawn. Just get OUT DA WAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom