Favorite Grizzco weapon?

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Exactly what it says on the tin, what's your favorite Grizzco weapon to play, and why? Personally my favorite is the Grizzco Splatana. Normally I really hate the slower Grizzco weapons (Grizzco Slosher is genuinely the least fun thing to play in the entire game), but the sheer power and the fact it has piercing damage alongside the incredibly long dash just makes it an absolute JOY to play. The only real issue I have with it is that you just have to hope you don't get a team with too many at once, but other than that it's easily my favorite. I'd say my second favorite is Grizzco Dualies, entirely because I love flying around the map with all of the dodge rolls!

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
funnily enough my two favorites are precisely the grizzco splatana and the grizzco slosher. i just really love the unique ability to pierce enemy armor, it's such a satisfying thing that only the grizzco weapons have and i love them for it

grizzco dualies aren't really my favorite to fight with but they do get bonus points for the bug(?) where you can dodge roll just before you superjump at the end of the wave to stall it out. its stupid but fun to dodge roll around while everyone else is flying away

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
funnily enough my two favorites are precisely the grizzco splatana and the grizzco slosher. i just really love the unique ability to pierce enemy armor, it's such a satisfying thing that only the grizzco weapons have and i love them for it

grizzco dualies aren't really my favorite to fight with but they do get bonus points for the bug(?) where you can dodge roll just before you superjump at the end of the wave to stall it out. its stupid but fun to dodge roll around while everyone else is flying away
HAAAA I do love that about the Dualies... I love dodge rolling into the front room of Grizzco too, where you normally can't draw your weapon. This achieves nothing but it is funny and I enjoy it regardless

underlashes

Inkling
Pronouns
they/them
The dualies are my favorite! I love how fast-paced they are and clearing lessers with the dodge rolls satisfies my brain.

Getting the splatana always makes me laugh though because I will never forget sliding into a flyfish bucket and getting closed in there (and splatted) while the splatana was jittering in place stuck in the lid....

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
A rare Grizzco Stringer enjoyer over here.
It's one of, if not the only grizzco weapon that functions well both in close range and at a distance.

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
I love Grizz Charger and Dualie the most, Stamper on paper sounds fun but then its like you need to roll it with a good amount of painting weapons to do anything

SyMag373

Inkster Jr.
I'd probably say the Grizzco Charger. It's very satisfying landing all the shots and melting everything so quickly while my controller rumbles like crazy from all the carnage.

Grizzco Splatana gets a close second because of how fun that is to use as well!

Pronouns
she/her
The Grizzco Slosher 100% I genuinely have no idea why I'm obsessed with the slow weapons in this game but the slosher scratches that itch perfectly.

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
It's probably the charger, that's just the most deadly boss slayer in the game-- a single Grizzco Charger can just about kill every boss on the stage while every single other weapon handles lessers and you probably wouldn't even really struggle with that team setup!

I DO want to shoutout Brella for being the one supportive Grizzco weapon. I'm pretty delighted to get it and say "i'm going to paint THE ENTIRE MAP real quick, see you guys later"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom