Favorite Map? [As Of Now]

Favorite Splatoon Map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baronfel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
baronfel
I'm currently in love with the skate park. It plays great regardless of weapon type and you can get really interesting plays with the tower in the middle.

Pangaea

Inkling
NNID
PangaeaEarth
My favorite as of now would have to be Saltspray Rig. Trying to control each section of the map is fun, and I feel like all types of weapons are effective on it.

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
:D Urchin Underpass.... the only stage I don't care for that much. I like the skater and warehouse stages the most.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Warehouse, with Rig being a close 2nd.

I cannot stand the Skatepark. It's a chore to play on.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
I actually like Arowana mall the most. One of my favorite moments in the game is going up the ramp in mall (with my team hopefully) and trying to run the team off of mid.

In one of my first matches someone used a bubbler right as my team was pushing mid and honestly I haven't had that much satisfaction in a game in a long time lol.

ZeroParadox

Senior Squid
NNID
ZeroParadox
I'm the only person who likes the Underpass so far? :c

There's just something about that map that just works for me. It's no more basic than the warehouse or Arowana in terms of how to move through it, but it always feels like there is way more going on at every point of the map, especially when people start holding down opposing bases. Saltspray would be my favorite if I wasn't reminded of all those times I had to hold the top or bottom center of that map solo while my team has a firefight or plays catchup elsewhere...

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Arowana Mall looks so pretty, plus looks like a very difficult map to learn, i love all the possibilities it has with the hills and high points and back alleys

Howl

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SilverHowl
Urchin Underpass is my favorite, it's really chaotic yet you still have some side lanes to take care of.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Currently Arowana Mall, although I do like Walleye Warehouse quite a bit too, due to how close you are to other players all the time.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
The skatepark ; every weapon is useful in here and you just keep getting in the enemy spawn spraying ink.

Funen1

Full Squid
NNID
Funen1
I've grown fond of Saltspray Rig lately. The general layout of everything is a bit different compared to the other maps in the game so far, especially the locations of the key inking zones and choke points, but that's what makes matches here interesting imo.

Xitara

Inkling
NNID
Xitara
I don't have a single disliked map yet but I think Saltspray Rig is my favorite. I love how big it is and all the different sections you'll have to cover to win it. The moving platform is also a really interesting aspect of the map as well.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I think I have to say that my favorite is Saltspray Rig so far, I just really like the design of it. Really fun to play on. :)

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Arowana is my favourite map, by far. I love each segment and sneaking around using the side corridors.

I probably like Saltspray the least.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
Saltspray Rig, and it's not even close. It's such a well designed map. The mall is terrible. Everybody just congregates in the middle.

Smashington

Senior Squid
I thought I was the only one who hated Arowana Mall, waay too narrow for any strategy other than who can rush middle first. Urchin Underpass has been fairly fun for me.

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
I swear, I'm the only one who dislikes Saltspray. The Mall is definitely my favorite, but I really like Urchin Underpass too. They both seem like pretty intuitive maps that still have a lot of depth to them. Not to mention they're just about the easiest maps to rack up the points for me, and scoring high is always satisfying. Walleye is pretty good too, matches there can get hectic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom