• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Favorite Weapon, Stages, and Ranked Modes?

rainbowsquib

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7653-7387-5205
Mine are The Hero Charger Replica, my favorite stages are actually almost all of them besides Kelp Dome, and my favorite RM is TC.

Inkling kirby

Semi-Pro Squid
Favorite Weapon: Hydra Splatling, but I don't ever use it in turf. The Neo Sploosh is pretty fun to use there.

Favorite Map: Manta Maria

Favorite Ranked Mode:
Clam Blitz

Leni

Inkling
NNID
neptunia
Switch Friend Code
SW-5016-3156-9135
My favourite weapon is the Splat Roller. ♥ It's so smooth, so elegant, so swift (it IS, when you consider how lethal it is).

Favourite stage is Walleye Warehouse or possibly Port Mackerel... They feel and look a bit alike, don't they?

As for ranked modes, I'm going with the ever so unpopular opinion, which is Clam Blitz... it's my worst mode, but I still like it somehow. Kinda weird, huh? I aspire to become a great Clam Blitz player one day... :oops:

Last edited:

the

Inkling Commander
Favorite Weapon: Hydra Splatling, but I don't ever use it in turf. The Neo Sploosh is pretty fun to use there.

Favorite Map: Manta Maria

Favorite Ranked Mode:
Clam Blitz
Do you use hydra in clam blitz? If so, how do u use it? It seems like a pretty slow weapon for such a hectic mode.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
My favorite weapon is the Bamboozler. My favorite RM is a good round of CB. My favorite map is... hmmm... let's just say not the Reef. The Reef is super awkward to play in every mode for me just because of that bridge why can't the bridge have the objective DX

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Favorite Weapon: Tenta Brella. Best weapon without being OP
Favorite Mode: Rainmaker. Least cancer mode
Favorite Stage: Shellendorf Institute. The glass on top makes it so anyone can flank or surprise the opposing team, and the bottom part makes it a normal map, so it's well rounded.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Weapon: Custom Jet Squelcher, hard counters most of the meta.
Mode: Rainmaker and Zones.
Map: Kelp.

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
My favorite weapon has to be the Brella. I find it the most unique out of all of Splatoon's weapons. Plus, it functions sort of like a shotgun and I've been wanting something like that in the game for a while. My favorite mode is Tower Control. I don't know what it is about TC that I enjoy the most but I just do. Finally, the award for favorite map goes to Kelp Dome. I loved it in Splatoon 1 and I love it in Splatoon 2.

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
My favorite weapon was the Inkbrush, but the Flingza stole my heart.

Favorite mode is Tower Control because it's fairly easy to defend and much more difficult rush the goal than with CB and RM, while still giving the losing team a fighting chance since the Tower returns to the centre by itself.

Favorite map is difficult to say overall (I think different maps work better for different modes), but the Reef on Tower Control is the perfect combination of challenge for both the attacking and defending team, especially with how many opportunities there are to sneak around and skirmish in the outskirts of the map.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
Favourite weapon: Jet Squelcher. It's not the strongest weapon, but its range is great which fits my rather careful playstyle. Distracting people with Tenta Missiles is also fun.

Favourite stage: Port Mackerel. The long corridors go well together with the Jet Squelcher. I also like Moray Towers, it has an interesting layout.

Favourite mode: Out of the ranked ones I'd say Splat Zones, but Clam Blitz also looks interesting from what I've seen so far.

Last edited:

ZetAchilles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7059-8858-9867
favorite weapon:Either the grey N-ZAP or the Aerospray MG

favorite stage:Wahoo World.

favorite mode:Splat Zones. Tower control is fun but i always get bad teams with it. Clam blitz is too confusing and i dont understand how to play. and i have never played Rainmaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom