• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

favourite splatoon band?

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
this question is so hard because splatoon music is so gooood overall lol. chirpy chips being in all 3 games and consistently dropping bangers gives them points. seconding @EverGreen on really vibing with riot act already though. also love sashimori, even though i wasn't playing during splat2's active era

i was refreshing myself on splatband lore the other day and in terms of lore i'm like 🤏 this close to going insane about the squid squad/diss-pair/front roe situation. those aren't my favorite bands in terms of like, music, though (front roe in particular is like just okay to me, though part of that might be that i've been hearing the splat3 launch battle music for so long lol)

(to connect those two answers though, i'm also very interested in the c-side/riot act situation, if there is one. does kiki just have two bands and it's cool or are we gonna get the c-side big betrayal cover? or, more likely, are we gonna be left to speculate forever?)

nineball

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i really love ink theory and yoko & the gold bazookas. i just really like how they sound
this question is so hard because splatoon music is so gooood overall lol. chirpy chips being in all 3 games and consistently dropping bangers gives them points. seconding @EverGreen on really vibing with riot act already though. also love sashimori, even though i wasn't playing during splat2's active era

i was refreshing myself on splatband lore the other day and in terms of lore i'm like 🤏 this close to going insane about the squid squad/diss-pair/front roe situation. those aren't my favorite bands in terms of like, music, though (front roe in particular is like just okay to me, though part of that might be that i've been hearing the splat3 launch battle music for so long lol)

(to connect those two answers though, i'm also very interested in the c-side/riot act situation, if there is one. does kiki just have two bands and it's cool or are we gonna get the c-side big betrayal cover? or, more likely, are we gonna be left to speculate forever?)
where are you getting this band lore!? i want to know more! (hey that rhymed)

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
where are you getting this band lore!? i want to know more! (hey that rhymed)
i'm no lore scholar, but everything i know is mostly from either inkipedia, splatoon social media posts (the "kiki of c-side is also part of riot act" thing was revealed on twitter when riot act themselves were revealed), the splatoon base website, and rassicas' videos on the subject (and i still haven't gotten around to watching the most recent one ^^; but here's the first one)

there isn't a whole lot but i kinda like being left to speculate sometimes, lol

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Yoko & The Gold Bazookas FOR SURE. I was already a big Ink Theory fan before, but MAN the energy Yoko & The Gold Bazookas bring is UNPARALLELED. Plus Tao Blu is probably my favorite band character design in the entire franchise, she's absolutely ADORABLE. I think Riot Act is also a very good band, plus I think it's fun we're getting characters in multiple bands who aren't there because their previous band broke up!

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I have alot

Ink theroy, Yoko and the gold bazookas, Squid sisters, off the hook terquois October, and Deadf1sh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom