Feelings on the ink brush

Redgiant18

Inkling
NNID
Redgiant18
Hey guys I just posted my ink brush impressions . Let me know what you guys think of the video, always happy to hear feedback

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
Nice video! I guess the Inkbrush's effectiveness depends on the player. As an Inkbrush main, it is the best weapon for turf wars for me. I've been able to get 1500+points BEFORE win bonus (1800+ with) a few times which I could never even do with the aerospray. It really depends on your play style and opinions, I guess.

P.S. for future reviews like this, you should commentate the whole match, and maybe just talk about the gameplay or something. Makes it more fun to watch, in my opinion :)

Redgiant18

Inkling
NNID
Redgiant18
Nice video! I guess the Inkbrush's effectiveness depends on the player. As an Inkbrush main, it is the best weapon for turf wars for me. I've been able to get 1500+points BEFORE win bonus (1800+ with) a few times which I could never even do with the aerospray. It really depends on your play style and opinions, I guess.

P.S. for future reviews like this, you should commentate the whole match, and maybe just talk about the gameplay or something. Makes it more fun to watch, in my opinion :)
Thanks for the feed back I'll try keep commentary going for the next videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom