Final splatfest T-shirts

banyochan

Pro Squid
NNID
Tofu_mommy
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
Hello,
From what I understand, the final splatfest should be happening sometime next month. Normally, Nintendo drops T-shirts for the occasion, and I haven't seen any trace of them, or people discussing the topic anywhere. With production lead times, and the time it takes to ship them out, I'd be expecting to know the theme and teams already, and be able to pick mine up to wear. Are there any rumors going on anywhere, or any hint as to when they're going to drop? This is kind of important to me as I deeply care about the splatfest, and Splatoon became a big part of who I am since I had a chance to play it, and showing my team to people in real life even if they don't care is just important to me.

Personally, I can't use Twitter as I got myself intentionally banned and I can't be bothered to engage myself with that hellsite, even checking basic updates from a single account is a chore.

banyochan

Pro Squid
NNID
Tofu_mommy
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
Yep, but having store listings up around the globe, and handling shipping times takes time, so much of it in fact that I'm wondering why it's so awkwardly silent this close to the final splatfest actually happening. The last time they did this, they had listings about 6 months in advance, but that was during the pandemic. It still took weeks for the store listings to pop up in Europe after the US store had listings go up and sell out.

briank913

Inkling Cadet
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Content wise, this current Season is the end. But game wise, support wise, it'll continue even after Sizzle 24 (with Splatoween and FrostyFest repeating for Inkopolis Square). My guess is that Final Fest will happen after the next FrostyFest

Cephalobro

The final Splatfest shirts will come when they come, though, I do believe that the final fest will happen at the end of this year due to the end date of the current season, as I believe there aren't any more new seasons at this point.

banyochan

Pro Squid
NNID
Tofu_mommy
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
I still assume it's happening next month, as Nintendo announced 2 years of support, which will end at the end of August with their season system they put into this game, and the fact that the outcome will seriously affect the inevitable Splatoon 4 game.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
Finalfest is probably happening sometime in september when the game released

banyochan

Pro Squid
NNID
Tofu_mommy
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
The new Amiibo sets are for sale in European stores right now, but not the shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom