• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fire Emblem Heroes, anyone play it?

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Just wondering if any of you here are also into my lastest obsession.

I really do hate this gacha system, but the game is so fun and cute I can't help but like it.

Anyway, if you do play, what kind of heroes do you have? Hav eyou beaten story on lunatic? Are you paying attention to the meta at all?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
It's a fun little game to play when you're sitting down. I don't play any of the Fire Emblem games so getting certain characters is out the question for me, but getting the popular and well known ones is always pleasant. My only 5 stars right now are Roy and Camilla.

The Meme Lord

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gravityfallsboy
I play it for fun. I'm on the Return to Mystery Chapter, but I've been taking a break from it. I think I have a 4 star Laslow (which is an absolute monster), a 4 star Sully I'm training, a 4 star Camilla, and the Virion the game gave me. Everything else is something the game gave me ir 3 stars.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I beat the main campaign on all difficulties and got 5 characters, Roy, Minerva, Ryoma, Effie, and Tiki, to 5 stars and level 40, so now I'm just playing the arena daily and paralogues when they appear. I want Hector and Ephraim and wanted Lyn, but not as much now that I have three red five star characters. I got Effie at 4 stars and used feathers to rank her up. I do have Eliwood but I'm not using him because all my other reds seem much better, and it'd take 20K more feathers to get him to 5 stars. I haven't bought any orbs with money, I just had fairly good luck.

This is off topic but I've played 5 Fire Emblem games other than Heroes: Binding Blade, Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Awakening, and Birthright.

Last edited:

Amarae

Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Dang y'all with the five stars (´ω`)

I recently puoled a five star Young Tiki, and I have a 5 star Azura, Seliph and Leo. If I can get the feathers I want to bump my Nowi to five stars. I still need a good green, a good colorless and a good physical dmg red though (๑-﹏-๑)

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I'm so addicted to this game, a popcorn Fire Emblem! It's the second month I'm finishing all challenges on lunatic! Finally all those coins I got on My Nintendo and Miitomo have been useful!

I've got 5* Lucina on my first Summon and Linde 5* on the second one, they did help me progress really fast on this game. I've already beaten the story and all paralogues on Lunatic mode, not a big deal anyways, now I'm struggling to get more orbs.

About the meta? Ummmm... getting Takumi and Azura/Olivia turns your team into a killing machine, I rarely beat those on Arena Advance (level 40). Any luck on getting Takumi?

Amarae

Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
So I got a shiny Luncina +Spd -Def in this new focus, right off the bat. Also picked up a Cordelia.

I now have Azura and Lucina afa top tiers goes. I also have 4*Olivia, 5*Tiki, 4*Sharena(duh lol), 4*Lilina, and 4* Chrom.

Still need Tacomeat or any good Green.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
So I got a shiny Luncina +Spd -Def in this new focus, right off the bat. Also picked up a Cordelia.

I now have Azura and Lucina afa top tiers goes. I also have 4*Olivia, 5*Tiki, 4*Sharena(duh lol), 4*Lilina, and 4* Chrom.

Still need Tacomeat or any good Green.
So hard to get a good green, Merric 5* and Camila 4* on level 40 don't go so well, female Robin 4* neither. Any suggestions? Hector?

Did you like Fire Emblem "splatfest"? Those new missions and matches are so much fun!

Amarae

Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Yeah I have a 4* Merric but.. oi.. between the two I'd rather just use FRobin.

Also haven't gotten to the Princess v Prince yet! Been too busy with Zeldu!

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
I haven't played it. I would totally play it if I had a compatible device. The game won't install to my tablet. It looks fun though. It's been getting great reviews.

Amarae

Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
It's pretty fun and cute, very user hostile with the Gacha system potentially giving you nothing good ever but I really like it. For a mobile game it's pretty good.

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
It's pretty fun and cute, very user hostile with the Gacha system potentially giving you nothing good ever but I really like it. For a mobile game it's pretty good.
Does it have multiplayer, though?

Amarae

Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Well no, but what it does have is Arena. Arena is where you take your team of heroes and face off against an AI controlled but player built team of other heroes. Doing this earns you prizes like Feathers which are used to upgrade your heroes. There is also a ranking system for this, though I'd be lying if I said it wasn't pay to win at that point.

You can enjoy most of the game without payin' a dime however.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
As annoying as the Gacha aspect is, I'm enjoying getting over 10 Barte's and Virion's so I can create the beefiest and greatest team of the lowest tier characters to build the ultimate low-team. That said, I'd love to at least get an Eliwood. Come on Nintendo, I've summoned over and over again and something above 3 stars would be wonderful.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I got this the first day the bunny characters came in...

Fire Emblem was a huge mistake.

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
I just got it yesterday (got a new phone). It's ultra fun. I linked it with my Nintendo account. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom