Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Ayyyy there. Pretty much I'm new here and uh-
GAH- I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY HERE!
Uh- uhm...
*waves*
Hello peeps.

W͟h̡̢͞y҉̸ ҉͏ą̛ḿ͝ ̵̛I̕͜ ̴͟ḩ̢e҉̶́rè̶͢?̷́ ͏҉W̡hy͟ ̕h̛͟a͘v͞é ̡ţ̶͜h̀́i̧s͘̕ ̵̕͞g̀̕͝a҉m̴e̶̷͝ ҉̀ć͘͠or̷̡͞r̷̀͘u̶̷̧p̀͡͠t̸̵͘e̛͞d mȩ ̧t̵̛o̡͟͟ ̧t́h͜e̕͠ ̡p̨̀ǫi̛n͝t ̨͟͞th͘̕à͜t͠ ͠͞I̸ ć̶a̶̡n̵͘'̴͞ţ̡́ ̸ś̸͘to҉̶͢p̧ ̧̛t̨a̸͡l҉ķi͘͝ń̵g̀͏̨ ҉̢a͞b̵̷̧ǫút̷ t҉͢͠he͜ g҉a͏͘m͞͞e?̶̛
̷W̵͝h̕҉y҉ ̸d̶i̡͜d ̢̛I͏ ͠s̢̢͡i̛̛ǵn͟ ưp ̕͠h͟éŕ͟e?͠
̴̕W̕h͟͡y̶ ś҉̴qui̴̢b͠s̡͠?̵̨
̧͟W͘H͠Y҉ ̴A̢͘͡N͠͡YT̨̀H̶́͢IN͟͡G̷̢?̸̢͢

Uh-but yeah. Squibs.

In the game, I'm a level 33, A Rank, a Brush user (Octobrush, or Inkbrush) and pretty much I just really love smackin' peeps with the brush. Why?
Because it's the master weapon.

That's all I have to say to y'all squirts.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Haha Squibs sounds nice. You hid a message being drowsy pixels but I read it. Well Splatoon does that a lot and it silently brings you here. Why anything? Because it's something and something is a thing which is better than nothing. It all goes back to getting hyped and knowing of the game then it's too late. Enjoy Squidboards and Splatoon.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Haha Squibs sounds nice. You hid a message being drowsy pixels but I read it. Well Splatoon does that a lot and it silently brings you here. Why anything? Because it's something and something is a thing which is better than nothing. It all goes back to getting hyped and knowing of the game then it's too late. Enjoy Squidboards and Splatoon.
Thanks for the welcomin'! owo)/) But yes, Sploon really does that and that answer to the why anything is beautiful. uwu)
It is better than nothing. True true.
And I'm pretty sure being all hyped up over Splatoon I'll enjoy this site because you know... SQUIBS!

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
hahah I like Squibs sound fun. Squibs might be a trend #Squibs.
I always found that word to be extremely cute! I actually think the word Squib actually have description-
"A squib is a miniature explosive device used in a wide range of industries, from special effects to military applications."
... YUP SOUNDS LIKE THE SQUIDS ON HERE.
ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THOSE MINES, BURST BOMBS, INK BOMBS AND ANY OTHER BOMBS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom