• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Flounder Heights releases tomorrow @ 10 PM EDT

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
H Y P E

Looks like a neat map with lots of climbing and scaling towers, making height advantage even more important.

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
It looks like it is going to be a lot of fun for Turf and Splatzones and a nightmare for Tower Control and Rainmaker.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Looks like Heavy Splatling is gonna be really good for this map with all the high ground.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, Chargers (and other long-range weapons) are going to have a field day with this place. At least players won't be allowed to snipe from within buildings!

Also noticed they have a map of the area inside the stage itself! Wonder if it'll keep track of the ink spread just like the Gamepad mini-map? It'd be a neat detail though probably one that might distract the unwary.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Looks like Heavy Splatling is gonna be really good for this map with all the high ground.
I'm not so sure; if all those walls by the middle can be climbed then enemies can get up-close a bit too quickly to wind up properly (it already happens in Mooray Towers)

Zhadgon

Inkling
NNID
Zhadgon
So I came from SmashBoards and I have been playing Splatoon since its launch anyone recommend any group that I can join to play ranked team and any tips in what weapons to use?

.n_n.

GuyN0ir

Inkling
NNID
GuyN0ir
Map looks really good. I like the aesthetics of it. I tend to use the closer ranged weapons, so might not favor me toooooo much, but still can't wait for it ^^

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Yeah, Chargers (and other long-range weapons) are going to have a field day with this place. At least players won't be allowed to snipe from within buildings!

Also noticed they have a map of the area inside the stage itself! Wonder if it'll keep track of the ink spread just like the Gamepad mini-map? It'd be a neat detail though probably one that might distract the unwary.
I doubt the map will keep track of ink since its more f a 'You are Here' style of map instead of a real time map.

So I came from SmashBoards and I have been playing Splatoon since its launch anyone recommend any group that I can join to play ranked team and any tips in what weapons to use?

.n_n.
There is a separate board and threads for finding Squads or strategies with different weapons. Also Welcome to the boards!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

.n_n.
This is off topic but this is the place to find some squads that you may want to join and this is where you go to find some tips on weapons and gear.

Please refrain from going off-topic.

Nikoe

Inkling
Always nice with new content. This map looks like a lot of fun. Looks like the Splatterscopes will come to good use in this one.

Remillo

Inkling
NNID
Remillo
I looks pretty cool! Navigating terrain in Splatoon is probably one of the coolest novel mechanics (with the ability to go up walls and such) they could bring to a shooter-style game, and this map looks like it'll be a big help to practice that. A lot.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ledge-peeking Rollers and Sloshers will dominate CQC on this map.

Brush users better get good at manuvering in tight quarters on this map and staying just below sniper FOV.

Zhadgon

Inkling
NNID
Zhadgon
This is off topic but this is the place to find some squads that you may want to join and this is where you go to find some tips on weapons and gear.

Please refrain from going off-topic.
Thanks and sorry for the problems that I cause, I will try to not do it again.

.n_n.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom