For the Final Splatfest which weapon did you mainly use?

MrL1193

Inkling Cadet
Zink Mini Splatling. It took me a while to work up the courage to use it, but after some thoroughly mediocre matches with the Wasabi and .52, I was ready for something different. I needn't have worried. Superior inking capability, solid range, Disruptors to harass from a distance, and frequent Bubblers to get me out of jams... It felt amazing to have all that for the minor downside of slightly awkward movement. It also didn't hurt that the Splatfest Tee's ability was actually a decent fit for the weapon.

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Zink Mini Splatling. It took me a while to work up the courage to use it, but after some thoroughly mediocre matches with the Wasabi and .52, I was ready for something different. I needn't have worried. Superior inking capability, solid range, Disruptors to harass from a distance, and frequent Bubblers to get me out of jams... It felt amazing to have all that for the minor downside of slightly awkward movement. It also didn't hurt that the Splatfest Tee's ability was actually a decent fit for the weapon.
I can totally relate to that, I was total enthousiastic when the Splatlings were introduced and wanted to master the Mini Splatling as it's easier because of the high movement speed and short (shot) charge duration. But despite having a few strings of really good games with the Mini Splatlings, I never managed to really warm up to it. Still one of my optional longtime Splatoon goals. :)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
On my Charger alt, I had three games with the Kelp; on my S alt, the Rapid Deco. Both embodied what those alts had levelled up with while being reasonable at inking within their respective classes.

On my main account, I started with my effective main and classic go-to weapon, the Tri-Slosher; did so until Champion. Then switched to the SM Neo, being from the family on which I've intensively been working in recent times, until royalty. Later on, in my send-off games, up to the last Splatfest battle I had, I went back to the Tri. Maybe could've had a couple of games with the vanilla Slosher, buuut overall, I've moved away from that family to other buckets at this point.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
On both accounts, for the whole time, the Wasabi Splattershot. It was usually effective, for many matches I was the clear turf master while my team would get more of the kills. Maybe it's boring to main the Wasabi, but I really love it so much.

Minato Arisato

Senior Squid
Zink Mini Splatling for me. I use that weapon almost exclusively so I can say I'm pretty decent with it. I tinkered around with other weapons but they were also Splatlings.

It also helps that two of the maps are the Zink Mini's strongest maps. Pack some Run Speed Up and you can hold down the fort while your teammates respawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom