• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

for the First 3-way Splatfest in the history of the Splatoon franchise; Which team are you going to choose?

Which Team will YOU play for in the First 3-way Splatfest?

• Team Rock

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Team Paper

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Team Scissors

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So. . .

I Just got the World Premiere Free Downloadable Software;

and I Choose Octoling[Of Course], & I Went for the Pompadour Tentacle Style; went for the Masculine Style[I.E. the one that hasthe Shaved Brow on the Left; Because I'm Male]; And Had my Little Buddy/Salmonid Companion with the one that looks sorta like a Pompadour. . .

I Also chose #TeamScissors; Because Big Man(Ta Ray) looks so Friendly & Kind-hearted!! He just has these Big Fun-loving Vibes;

I'd Love to become his Friend!! in a Completely & Undeniably Platonic way /gen

So Which Team are You Choosing to represent in the first 3-way Splatfest?!

#TeamRock, #TeamPaper, or #TeamScissors

p.s.

/gen means genuine

Last edited:

Cephalobro

If you must know, I stuck to tradition and made my Octoling match my Splatoon 2 Octoling, in my mind, he's on a business trip to Splatsville but won't mind having fun with Splatsville's version of Turf War while he's at it (he also will try to blend in so others won't know he lives in Inkopolis, given the idle animations when choosing gear), but I gave my Little Buddy the mohawk.

As for the team, I picked Scissors because I want to see a team with red ink win without the need of a repeat Splatfest.

WHAT?!!!!!!!

WHY THE HECK DID TEAM SCISSORS COME IN LAST PLACE?!!!

The Big Manta Ray was A Well-Recieved Character;

SO WHY DID H-E GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom