Friday isn't even the weekend

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
the state of america under capitalism when you count the weekday where you can sleep in and not have to worry about waking up for work early as a ”weekend”:

PikaCress

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
pocketrocket421
Switch Friend Code
SW-8251-0155-9628
Saturday, hands down. You get to wake up late and not have to worry about going back to school/work until Sunday.

Seafoo

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6043-5525-9423
Friday is the weekend

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
saturday is literally such an obvious and popular choice that they're gonna get Team Alien'd and sunday's gonna end up winning somehow /j
*reluctantly bc i'm too stubborn to change splatfest region* go team saturday let;'s ****ign go

DoubleDrewski

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5697-8390-4502
I think it's worth noting that as people on a forum, we're way more analytical than the average person. I'm sure there's tons of people who will be like "oh boy, I love fridays!" and vote it because of they do, everybody loves fridays. Saturdays are so obvious a choice that it almost loses luster, like "ofc saturday is amazing but there's no flavor to it"

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
I'd call Friday night the weekend, but I do think that it is quite a stretch. I mean out of all ideas they picked the one that doesn't even really make much sense lol

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
the japanese specific splatfests are always so neat and then the other regions theyre like uhhhhh sure i guess. anyways Saturdays Are Made For Dads

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
See, Friday is when the weekend starts. It barely counts, but they needed three options.
I think we Saturday enjoyers can all agree that when Friday is a holiday, it’s absolutely peak.

angelicakuma

Inkster Jr.
For the purposes of another Shiver W I am Team Shiver this splatfest.

However…

Saturday is the best day of the weekend. I will accept no critiques >: ) /lh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom