• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Friend Code Exchange?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'm sure you can guess my NNID. I'm always up for Mario Kart 8, and occasionally Smash 4 and Bayonetta 2.
I feel bad for you having to have put your NNID in your username. I believe they do have a place to put it on your profile. :confused:

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
NintendoID: Kristofuror

I mainly play in the Crucible on Destiny (PS4) PSN: Cytryz_

The wii u games I play are only Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.

I'll be playing Splatoon on launch.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
my nnid is AstralFinish. I play mario kart 8 competitively and smash semi-competitive. And i will of course be getting and playing Splatoon competitively ;)

Actilide

Inkling Cadet
my nnid is AstralFinish. I play mario kart 8 competitively and smash semi-competitive. And i will of course be getting and playing Splatoon competitively ;)
I didnt know there was an MK8 scene o.o

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid

NNID: Sleeplost !
I play Smash, Mario Kart, and Bayonetta a lot!
I can be a bit overwhelming in terms of humor and I'm a very "off-hours" person, but please, let's play sometime!

Last edited:

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
NNID: Infinity343018

I'm planning on mostly playing Splatoon when it releases (But that's sadly a Friday, so I have school. Ugh)
Atm I have Super Smash Bros, although fair warning, I'm pretty bad at playing it....

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
NNID is the same as my username, empieflower. I mostly play Smash and will be trying to get MK8 soon after getting Splatoon. Apologies in advance if our matches are laggy and/or if my Ness is like, super bad.

3DS FC is 0662-3538-1208; I play Smash, MK7, Pokemon X and KI:U, and I'm open to visitors in my AC:NL town.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
My NNID is BjFauble. I have Mario Kart 8 and Smash but I don't really play either of them online unless someone else wants me to.

DE235

Full Squid
NNID
Decrosis
My NNID is Decrosis I hope to lots of people to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom