• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Friend Code Exchange?

Essinem

Inkling
NNID
Palexanos
NNID Palexanos. I mostly play MK8, super smash bros, and splatoon. Mainly looking for more splatoon friends.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
Mine's RadioactiveMoth. I only splay Splatoon online, really, so don't expect to play anything else with me.

DogADoo

Inkling
NNID
DogADoo
I made an NNID and got splatoon yesterday!! im lvl 5 atm, my NNID is DogADoo and im looking for peopel to play with :]

lilchrispy

Inkling
NNID
lilchrispy
My NNID is lilchrispy add me if you'd like. I play smash, splatoon, and mk

D

Deleted Member

Hey, my NNID is hEnGzT89 , mostly playing Splatoon for now, so go ahead and add me :D

Smashwidget

Full Squid
NNID
Smashwidget
there's a sticky thread for NNID sharing in the Multiplayer Discussion forum.

Regardless, add me if you want, NNID is Smashwidget.

KEWB

Inkling
NNID
KEWB99
Mine's KEWB99. I'm mainly playing Splatoon right now, but I'm up for Smash and MK8 as well. I'm not super competitive with any game though. Also I work 3rd shift so the hours I'm on can be a bit wonky. Evenings are probably the best times to catch me, or if you happen to be up in the ungodly hours of the morning on the weekends.

lilchrispy

Inkling
NNID
lilchrispy
NNID: lilchrispy add me I've been playing ranked lately and looking for more people to play with on turf.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Mine is infernouprising.

inferno comes from the name I used for my trainer in all of my pokemon games, and uprising comes from one of my favorite games ever, Kid Icarus: Uprising!

If you haven't played this game, what are you doing in your life that prevents you from playing that game?!?!? [/Spoilers]

annerock

Inkling
NNID
kirbyboy121
hi, my NNID is kirbyboy121. ive recently been playing splatoon but i have been looking for people to play smash with too.

Water Inkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jojobinki
NNID: JosephBRUH69 ( I was a douche bad )

Hope I get to meet some of u! I'm s+ but u can decide how good I am

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
NNID is Hudhair. I hope to play splatoon with you guys. Please add me to your friend list.

Snanssnas

Inkling
NNID
Noel3212
Hi guys im nu to squidboard but not splatoon im just looking for other people to play with my nnid is noel3212

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom