• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

#FUTAGANG eSports - Looking for Squids

CutestFish

Pro Squid
NNID
Ultimatumm
Panda Global? Their team is garbage. Their captain isn't even S rank I think. Besides that, you have to have a substantial amount of eSports experience, otherwise you are screwed.
Look dawg, assuming you're still on the team I think you're on, you're the worst player of a very mediocre team. You are in just about the worst situation to be talking **** like you are right now so i recommend you git gud before coming back to talk smack before you get smacked up.

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
Yo I hop in this forum cause I saw cutiepieFish posted in it and I see all this nonsense. You mother ****ers need to keep a RECRUITMENT FORUM POST limited to the discussion of RECRUITMENT.

Locke if you want to discuss how successful your team is and your philosophy on what rank a proper captain should be to administer a professional and competitive team, talk to me privately in a TeamSpeak3 channel. Maybe some other people in this forum will join us. Regardless, I'd love to hear everything you have to say. Join me on the server: ts42.gameservers.com:9211 (no password).

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
Look dawg, assuming you're still on the team I think you're on, you're the worst player of a very mediocre team. You are in just about the worst situation to be talking **** like you are right now so i recommend you git gud before coming back to talk smack before you get smacked up.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Yo I hop in this forum cause I saw cutiepieFish posted in it and I see all this nonsense. You mother ****ers need to keep a RECRUITMENT FORUM POST limited to the discussion of RECRUITMENT.

Locke if you want to discuss how successful your team is and your philosophy on what rank a proper captain should be to administer a professional and competitive team, talk to me privately in a TeamSpeak3 channel. Maybe some other people in this forum will join us. Regardless, I'd love to hear everything you have to say. Join me on the server: ts42.gameservers.com:9211 (no password).
Sorry, no time, we are scrimming against you guys atm.
We can 1v1 sometime :)

On stream :D

KleinBottles

Inkling
NNID
Kluirl
Yo! Ingame name is Klein and NNID is Kluirl. I'm currently an A rank Luna blaster main, but I also play the Splattershot Pro and am trying to practice with the carbon roller, as well as brushes for funsies. I've been really hooked on splatoon and after getting suck in the B ranks and moving off of rollers to the blasters (+learning motion controls) i've been climbing the ranks pretty quickly. Hoping to be A+ in a few days and with some practice and effort make it to S rank. I've really been wanting to find a competitive team. Hit me up if you're still looking for a blaster.

mmmike

Inkling
NNID
mofro
Switch Friend Code
SW-5492-4365-5417
i'ma carbon roller kill machine.

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
Thanks to all applicants so far! We will build a strong team.

As a heads up to the kids of Squidboards-- current potential players include .96 Gal, Luna Blaster, Splattershot Pro, Splattershot in their arsenal... right now, it's the perfect time to apply if you're an expert charger or roller. Don't wait to apply until it's too late! ;*

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
We're pleased to say that @KleinBottles is an official member of the #FUTAGANG team! A solid Luna Blaster and Splattershot Pro.
The other two applicants are also looking good. Again, we could very much use a good charger, as well as some reserve players! If you meet the requirements, please, feel free to PM an application. #WeOutHere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom