• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

G'day!

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
Hey guys! I'm new here and I decided to join your lovely community after I felt the need to further build up my in-game friend list. I'm stuck in A/A- limbo in ranked and it's killing me, so I kind of need a rad squad to help me reach the almighty awesomeness of S rank.

Oh, and you can call me stitchedwithlove or Lauren - whatever tickles your fancy. I also have a passion for video games (mostly Nintendo), sleeping and eating. I live in the land Down Under as well, so I assume most of you would be sleeping when I'm online, which is a bummer. Anywho, I hope I can meet some of you soon. And don't be shy - I don't bite. :)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Ohh that's alright even at night you might find people. Everyone lurks in a different time. Hope you find a good spot in our community here. There's a lot of Inklings around and most are friendly or brimming with competition. Hope you get the S soon.

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Ohh that's alright even at night you might find people. Everyone lurks in a different time. Hope you find a good spot in our community here. There's a lot of Inklings around and most are friendly or brimming with competition. Hope you get the S soon.
Thank you! I'm sure I'll find a few people here and there at night. I've already met a few people and they seem very lovely so I can't wait to meet some more people. And thanks! I'm avoiding ranked until I can get a good squad going lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom