G'day!

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
Hey guys! I'm new here and I decided to join your lovely community after I felt the need to further build up my in-game friend list. I'm stuck in A/A- limbo in ranked and it's killing me, so I kind of need a rad squad to help me reach the almighty awesomeness of S rank.

Oh, and you can call me stitchedwithlove or Lauren - whatever tickles your fancy. I also have a passion for video games (mostly Nintendo), sleeping and eating. I live in the land Down Under as well, so I assume most of you would be sleeping when I'm online, which is a bummer. Anywho, I hope I can meet some of you soon. And don't be shy - I don't bite. :)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Ohh that's alright even at night you might find people. Everyone lurks in a different time. Hope you find a good spot in our community here. There's a lot of Inklings around and most are friendly or brimming with competition. Hope you get the S soon.

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Ohh that's alright even at night you might find people. Everyone lurks in a different time. Hope you find a good spot in our community here. There's a lot of Inklings around and most are friendly or brimming with competition. Hope you get the S soon.
Thank you! I'm sure I'll find a few people here and there at night. I've already met a few people and they seem very lovely so I can't wait to meet some more people. And thanks! I'm avoiding ranked until I can get a good squad going lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom