General opinions on new season?

Necrowmancy

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/they
I'm going to be honest, only things I'm not looking forwards to are the kits lol, and douser but that's because I don't like dualies
I feel like cycler could be a really fun pick (though weak like the rest of the brellas)
All the new gear and adjustable gear are things I've been waiting for forever (COME HOME KING FLIP MESH) and would work amazingly with outfits
The new splatfest gimmick looks genuinely interesting
And as far as we can tell the new stage isn't a Tetris block so huge win

BlipBlob

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3737-9862-5975
Yeah, the kits suck and kind of make me worry for the future of this game, but the rest of the new content is awesome.
My favourite part is the new salmon run stage, the arena look is great and feels like we get to peek into salmonid culture a bit.
The new music is great too!

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
It's honestly really hard to be excited when there's barely any new kits and a lot of them are... interesting. I'm kind of underwhelmed ngl. But hey side order. Side order? SIDE ORDEEEEEER

Oh and first new brella in like 6 years we did it

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
Ok so, I guess I am still really excited for the other things including the stages, but the kits have left me really disappointed. I forget to look at the other things I am excited for but it is really annoying. Also the fact that the new Sr stage will be the last pretty much securing the fact that the two last stages from splatoon 2 will not be returning unless they just for some reason meant new stage. So they brought back the worst ones from splatoon 2 but then leave out things like the fan favorite? I need to keep reminding myself that there are things that I am looking forward to, but it's hard when your disappointed like that. I hoping side order will wipe that off my face lol so I can enjoy the new season anyways.

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
i cant bring myself to get too excited over seasonal updates anymore bc theres usually some disappointing stuff that only becomes more disappointing when ppl doompost abt it. im excited for the new salmon run map. thats really it

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
The seasons grow more disappointing each update; at least these Side Order next week, where I can have fun and get cool skins for the vanilla weapons I like.

Necrowmancy

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/they
One thing Ill say about the fact this is the last salmon run map is that Im actually glad its not Arc Polaris because imagine fighting Joe on that,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom