Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Definitely looking forward to the next Testfire. It'll be here before we know it... I can't wait to try it out! As long as I'm able to that is, last time I was too busy/unavailable for all of the times.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Is it wrong that I looked at an invite to a friend's birthday this Saturday and immediately start making plans to leave early to get back in time for the Testfire? XD

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Is it wrong that I looked at an invite to a friend's birthday this Saturday and immediately start making plans to leave early to get back in time for the Testfire? XD
Lol, well I'm certainly not going to be making any plans myself. Not when I have more charger to use! : )

holowknite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
holowknite
Gonna stick with my boy splatershot Jr damn the special(bubble) is soo use-full in the team matches and its agile

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I kind of forgot, but is the squid jump game only playable when searching for a match? I'm thinking of seeing if I can have the game open after the test fire is done so I can keep playing it haha. Got up to level 7 last time I think.

UseHydroPimp

Inkling
I kind of forgot, but is the squid jump game only playable when searching for a match? I'm thinking of seeing if I can have the game open after the test fire is done so I can keep playing it haha. Got up to level 7 last time I think.
When the servers go down you can't do anything involving multiplayer and since in the demo you can only play it when finding a match, it's best assumed you can't play it offline, might be wrong on that though.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
When the servers go down you can't do anything involving multiplayer and since in the demo you can only play it when finding a match, it's best assumed you can't play it offline, might be wrong on that though.
I see, guess I may just keep the tutorial open then.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Lol, well I'm certainly not going to be making any plans myself. Not when I have more charger to use! : )
Haha, well it's on at like 11pm for me. So, I would have time to go and be social and then come home and join my fellow squids in the fray of battle.
I am ceasing all communication with the outside world once it starts though, lol.

Flakk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Magolorthegreat
good thing it's on a friday because it's gonna be an all nighter for me. I think this time i'll be focusing on the splat charger as I think I only used it once ever.

This time the matches will probably be much less chaotic because i would imagine that this time there will be more people who just want to do more splatoon matches compared to those trying it out for the first time.

Howl7

Pro Squid
good thing it's on a friday because it's gonna be an all nighter for me. I think this time i'll be focusing on the splat charger as I think I only used it once ever.
The Global Testfire will be between saturday and sunday, i think that you are victim of a common Hype joke. ;)
However i will be focused on the Splattershoot Jr. set, it is my favorite set among those availables.

kinetik07

Senior Squid
The Global Testfire will be between saturday and sunday, i think that you are victim of a common Hype joke. ;)
However i will be focused on the Splattershoot Jr. set, it is my favorite set among those availables.
"While not the greatest in terms of range or power, this bad boy has excellent rate of fire and solid ink efficiency. As the “Jr.” indicates, it’s a well-rounded weapon that’s just perfect for noobs."
http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/115257996502/this-here-is-the-splattershot-jr-its-the-first

noob gun confirmed
jk ofc

I think it's the best for turf war, as proven by Andre from gamexplain

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
considering I've only played for 3 hours I think I'm kind of a noob tbh

I'm a jr. user... for now at least...

Yea, just to clarify for everyone, It will be on Saturday, May 23 at:

3 PM Pacific
6 PM Eastern
11 PM British Standard Time (BST)

Or Sunday morning at 7, if you're in Japan.

We're now 52 hours and 41 minutes away!

Howl7

Pro Squid
And at midnight in Central Europe.

"While not the greatest in terms of range or power, this bad boy has excellent rate of fire and solid ink efficiency. As the “Jr.” indicates, it’s a well-rounded weapon that’s just perfect for noobs."
http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/115257996502/this-here-is-the-splattershot-jr-its-the-first

noob gun confirmed
jk ofc

I think it's the best for turf war, as proven by Andre from gamexplain
Hail to the Noobs Gun! XD

and Hail to Teacher André!
I think that the Bubbler makes the difference between this set and the Splattershot set, for me is the better special weapon available, we will see if it will be the same in the final game.

Last edited:

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
I'm pretty excited that we will be getting another testfire. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the last three, mostly because I was so unaware of them. Hopefully this saturday I can get 3-4 PM to play, since I have to go somewhere that afternoon. .~.

IsmaR

was tentacles all along
Super Moderator
So is anyone planning on mixing things up this time around?

I've been almost exclusively using Splattershot Jr. and Charger, so this time around, I thought I'd give the Roller and Splattypuff Sr. some love.

Smooth Criminal

Full Squid
I might play around with the Charger and the Roller more this time around. I think I gave the Splattershots Junior and Senior more than a fair shake.

Hard to believe that the full game is just right around the bend.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom