• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEWB

Inkling
NNID
KEWB99
Well this is lame. I was really looking forward to trying the game out. Got a few seconds into a single match and it crashed on me. Restarted and did the tutorial again and...well, at least I get plenty of experience with Squid Jump :(. Good to see it's not just me though. Even if they do another one as compensation it'll be unlikely I'll be able to make it due to the fact that I'm gonna be out of town this weekend and a crappy work schedule.

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Only played one match, went to switch weapon and controls, and it just kicked me out of the waiting lobby.

Wait, hold on, I just got back in while making this post.

Marmalade

Full Squid
NNID
Marmalade
Well, now it is telling me that the servers are full and they can't accept anymore connections. Ah, what a shame, I'll keep hoping though!

IttyBit

Inkster Jr.
NNID
IttyBit
Well, I hope Nintendo would compensate for this. Knowing them, they probably won't, though.
Twas fun for the one match I had, though! I tore into it pretty well using the Splattershot.~
At least at the end of this testfire, I can say I came out with a 100% win rate

AceArcherArcane

Inkling
Only got two games in thankfully I won both but I had to force shut down on my wii u to get out of the loading lobby. I wouldn't mind to much as I have the game preordered but I'm in the UK so I stayed up late to play this and I've got plans for tomorrow so I need to be up early. Hope there's another testfire to make up for this.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
The hype was just too real... I can't get on either... Hopefully Nintendo does another one to compensate or something... :/

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
Too many people on =(
I got screwed...

The hype was just too real... I can't get on either... Hopefully Nintendo does another one to compensate or something... :/
Unlikely. The game is out in less than a week.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
I got back in finally, but still stuck on Squid Jump again.

GamingWarthog

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GamingWarthog
RIP in peace servers. Only got one game in because I missed the very start, on Walleye Warehouse, with two splatchargers on my team, that I lost. I need at least one more match before this testfire ends to make up for that.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Glad to see it's not just me. I got one round in and now I can't even get past the title screen. Seriously Nintendo!

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
So...what's your guys' best record in Squid Jump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom