• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Espurr

Inkling
NNID
wheresthetoliet
"Maybe if I keep trying to join, the servers will magically fix them selfs."
-everyone on this website right now

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Stuck in lobby limbo, playing Squid Jump. Only error I'm getting now is just the failure to connect to partner's device.

Sucks that the last Testfire might end up like this, but I'm still hopeful I'll get like one more match in. And I'm highly doubting we'll get compensated for this, since the game literally comes out next Friday.

D

Deleted Member

How do I make that jump on Level 10 in Squid Jump? Its too far to the left and too high, even with a max charged jump.

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
I'm surprised they're having issues this time as the previous tests ran so well. At least this should help make launch smoother. I'm just disappointed I forgot to turn on my capture software for the first two games and once I got it going, the servers went down.

[edit]
How do I make that jump on Level 10 in Squid Jump? Its too far to the left and too high, even with a max charged jump.
I can't recall if I had to do this for that jump or not, but if you can't reach a jump horizontally normally, if you go towards the edge of the screen you'll loop around to the other side.

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
the screen wraps around, go off the right of the screen

meanwhile lirik ddosing nintendo with fanboys

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
the screen wraps around, go off the right of the screen

meanwhile lirik ddosing nintendo with fanboys
people that watch lirik unironically make me want to throw up. rip splatoon though

Flakk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Magolorthegreat
If you get the starfish and the jellyfish right next to each other, which one do you go for? I go for the starfish even though the jellyfish is probabkly better bc the starfish makes things so much faster and more fun. Oof that fast jump is satisfying.

At least my winrate is 100% though out of 1 match but shhhhhhhh

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
Well this stinks. I was planning on getting as many matches as possible right up to just before the time ended. I was able to get 2 matches in, lost both then I got stuck in a lobby waiting. But weirdly enough, when I first loaded it up, I was able to get a match in. The strange part being that it was actually a little bit before the time started. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom