• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I'm surprised they're having issues this time as the previous tests ran so well. At least this should help make launch smoother. I'm just disappointed I forgot to turn on my capture software for the first two games and once I got it going, the servers went down.
I reckon it's to do with the fact that there was just the one hour this time around. Due to the last one's good reception and popularity, most people probably came back, and with potentially twice as many people condensed into the same number of servers, poor Ninty couldn't cope :/ it's a real shame though...

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Two games. Two games qwq

This is what I get for wanting to try out the roller.

Flakk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Magolorthegreat
I managed to get a high score of 8404 going to stage 13. Unless point rate increases a lot after level 10 i don't understand that 4000-5000 scores at 10

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Just got in a room! It's empty though.

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
I didn't think this one was going to be the one to crash the servers. Guess it's a good thing it's happening now instead of on launch

Oni

Full Squid
High score of 21951 on level 23.

All the kid icarus is good practice for wonky platforming

Stupid servers inking themselves. . .

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
This is really scary for me considering it's the one closest to the actual release. The first few I can understand not working all that great but they really should have been ready for this one. It doesnt reflect well on how the actual game will handle it. Which is doubly bad because a good chunk of the hub isnt even accessible unless you are connected :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom