• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Glow Squid Squad is recruiting!

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Hey, my name's Grape, and me and my friends decided to create a semi casual, semi competitive squad! We are Glow Squid Squad, or GSS for short! We are just starting out so we are recruiting for the first time.

As I said, we're half competitive, half casual. You can join to have a good time or you can join to get into the competitive scene. We will also have occasional events, like all using the same weapon in turf wars, or maybe even a squad splatfest.

For those looking to join as competitive squids, we are not TOO competitive - none of us are S rank yet, so it's ok if you join if you are but I will just mention that :)

We have got some rules though. First of all, please be active! Inactivity will result in a warning first time around but long periods of inactivity without a reason will result in a kick. Obviously be respectful and kind, bans can and will be given if any drama or fights are started! However other than that we're mostly chill.

We have got a tryout system, very important for competitive players! But everyone has to go through it. It's just a few private matches or league battles. Nothing too serious :)

Make sure you have discord if you want to join! This is our only form of communication.

Leave a comment below if you want to join, and say if you're interested in being competitive or just a causal player who wants to have some fun. I'll private message you after with the discord server join link.

Just to say, we have 3 admins: 2 in the USA and I'm in the UK. So if I don't reply soon then I'm probably asleep!

That's all, thanks for taking interest :)

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Hello! This Squad sounds perfect for me.
I'm 24 year old female in the US Central Time Zone.
I'm kinda half casual and half competitive player because my jobs schedule is so ridiculous and all over the place I can't set any specific time aside to play with a squad... :( I'm just on and play during the times of day I'm not working or on my days off.

I would eventually like to become a fully competitive player,but until I find a better job, that's probably not going to happen.

I have one question though. when you talk about inactivity, are you talking about the discord? or the squad as a whole? I have a job so I'll be inactive when I'm at work, and whenever I need to do some work around the house, or shopping, things like that. I hope that's not a problem. I also hope my age is not an issue, I've noticed a lot of squads have specific age groups.

I do have a discord if you want to PM me for it, and I'm comfortable with using voice chat.

I'm a pretty chill person, I don't get angry or frustrated very easily and I don't mind helping new people figure the game out. (even though I have a lot to learn myself.) I don't like drama ether and I avoid fighting. I just want to make friends and have fun playing Splatoon. :)

I have the day off today (11/24) until about 6pm (my time) because I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner with my boyfriend. So if you happen to see this before then, I can do a tryout. :)

Thanks!

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
Hey, my name's Grape, and me and my friends decided to create a semi casual, semi competitive squad! We are Glow Squid Squad, or GSS for short! We are just starting out so we are recruiting for the first time.

As I said, we're half competitive, half casual. You can join to have a good time or you can join to get into the competitive scene. We will also have occasional events, like all using the same weapon in turf wars, or maybe even a squad splatfest.

For those looking to join as competitive squids, we are not TOO competitive - none of us are S rank yet, so it's ok if you join if you are but I will just mention that :)

We have got some rules though. First of all, please be active! Inactivity will result in a warning first time around but long periods of inactivity without a reason will result in a kick. Obviously be respectful and kind, bans can and will be given if any drama or fights are started! However other than that we're mostly chill.

We have got a tryout system, very important for competitive players! But everyone has to go through it. It's just a few private matches or league battles. Nothing too serious :)

Make sure you have discord if you want to join! This is our only form of communication.

Leave a comment below if you want to join, and say if you're interested in being competitive or just a causal player who wants to have some fun. I'll private message you after with the discord server join link.

Just to say, we have 3 admins: 2 in the USA and I'm in the UK. So if I don't reply soon then I'm probably asleep!

That's all, thanks for taking interest :)
I'm interested. I'm not sure if i'd like competitive or casual. Is it possible to do both? I do want to rank up some, i've been a bit too lazy about ranked. But I do need to enjoy Splatoon 2 as well.

My ranks: A in Towers, A- in Rainmaker, and B+ in Zones
Also i'm in CST (Central) time zone

I guess I will go for competitive if I can.

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
I'm interested. I'm not sure if i'd like competitive or casual. Is it possible to do both? I do want to rank up some, i've been a bit too lazy about ranked. But I do need to enjoy Splatoon 2 as well.

My ranks: A in Towers, A- in Rainmaker, and B+ in Zones
Also i'm in CST (Central) time zone

I guess I will go for competitive if I can.
Yes, it's possible to do both! I'll give you the discord link via private message

Hello! I am a 13 year old male in the US in the Eastern Time Zone. (I hope since I am a child, I cannot join groups such as this one.) I am a Level 50 with an S+1 in Splat Zones, S+ in Tower Control, and S in Rainmaker. I main Mini Splatling, Sloshing Machine, Forge Splattershot Pro, Rapid Blaster Pro, Foil Flingza Roller, Octobrush, and Dapple Dualies.

Yes, that is a lot of mains, this is because I tend to try new play styles often to be more flexible and achieve a better understanding of my opponents.

I would love to join this group, as most competitive events are inaccessible due to my location. I am a pretty chill person, and I think this would be fun to do!

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Hello! I am a 13 year old male in the US in the Eastern Time Zone. (I hope since I am a child, I cannot join groups such as this one.) I am a Level 50 with an S+1 in Splat Zones, S+ in Tower Control, and S in Rainmaker. I main Mini Splatling, Sloshing Machine, Forge Splattershot Pro, Rapid Blaster Pro, Foil Flingza Roller, Octobrush, and Dapple Dualies.

Yes, that is a lot of mains, this is because I tend to try new play styles often to be more flexible and achieve a better understanding of my opponents.

I would love to join this group, as most competitive events are inaccessible due to my location. I am a pretty chill person, and I think this would be fun to do!
You sound exactly like me tbh, I'm only a year older and I main a lot of things XD we'd love to have you, drop me a private message and I'll send the discord link

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I'd love to join your team just if I could get in without discord

Here's my bio

12 yo male in USA EST
lvl 28 S+ in TC and SZ(best mode) S in rainmaker
I main :wst_shot_normal00::wst_shot_expert01::wst_shot_explong00::wst_shot_gravity00:and:wst_shot_first00:
So I am offensive support

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
I'd love to join your team just if I could get in without discord

Here's my bio

12 yo male in USA EST
lvl 28 S+ in TC and SZ(best mode) S in rainmaker
I main :wst_shot_normal00::wst_shot_expert01::wst_shot_explong00::wst_shot_gravity00:and:wst_shot_first00:
So I am offensive support
You do need discord I'm afraid

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Hello! My name is Zak and I've been looking for a competitive splatoon 2 (only) for quite a while. I was looking for a chill clan that plays some competitive so I'm interested in joining this clan.

I'm turning 14 years old in 1 week (December 6th) and I am in high school as of currently; I would describe myself as mature but I do like to have a laugh around and chill.

I am currently a level 50, my highest ranks are S in every mode however I dropped again in splat zones recently so I'm currently pushing it back up. I main Gold Dynamo roller, Dualie Squelchers, splattershot/tentatek, splash o matic and on occasionally splatterscope. I usually like to charge ahead but be stealthy so I can push my team forward to the enemy base regardless of mode.

I have a discord so I'll be sure to drop you a private message, I'm usually active on the switch on weekends however I may be active on weekdays. As of currently however it would only be weekends sadly; using discord and being on the forums would remain active on weekdays.

Thank you! :)

I am also from the Uk, more specifically London (England's capital)

My discord: Zak98#1103

Squidilicious

Inkster Jr.
ITT you realize that a bunch of 12 year olds are better than you at splatoon lol (no offense intended...it is impressive). I would be interested... I'm level 32 and I am A+ in SZ and A in TC (although I bounce between A and S in both of these)...I dont play a lot of RM...I think I stopped at B rank but I'm sure I could get to A if I played it. But I think playing RM with comm would be really fun. RM without comm not so much.

My discord is mlesplatz#3017. I am not good enough to be competitive...interested in casual. I play regularly (nearly every day) although like the above poster i have a busy job so I'm not available 24/7.

I main the nzap and the sploosh but I also play the luna on TC sometimes and I use the trislosher, the octobrush, the splattershot, the dapple dualies, jet squelcher, sloshing machine, splat roller, carbon roller and dynamo roller when i want to mix it up (I dont play rollers in ranked though). Recently I've been experimenting with the heavy splatling in TW and really liking it. Also experimenting with the nozzlenoses. But I'm definitely best w nzap and sploosh.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
ITT you realize that a bunch of 12 year olds are better than you at splatoon lol (no offense intended...it is impressive). I would be interested... I'm level 32 and I am A+ in SZ and A in TC (although I bounce between A and S in both of these)...I dont play a lot of RM...I think I stopped at B rank but I'm sure I could get to A if I played it. But I think playing RM with comm would be really fun. RM without comm not so much.

My discord is mlesplatz#3017. I am not good enough to be competitive...interested in casual. I play regularly (nearly every day) although like the above poster i have a busy job so I'm not available 24/7.

I main the nzap and the sploosh but I also play the luna on TC sometimes and I use the trislosher, the octobrush, the splattershot, the dapple dualies, jet squelcher, sloshing machine, splat roller, carbon roller and dynamo roller when i want to mix it up (I dont play rollers in ranked though). Recently I've been experimenting with the heavy splatling in TW and really liking it. Also experimenting with the nozzlenoses. But I'm definitely best w nzap and sploosh.
Sure a lot of 12 year olds are better at the game, but that's because they completely bang out on the game because they have less responsibilities than the adults too. Not to mention they're generally immature

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom