• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Goodbye splatoon 1, gone but not forgotten

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
it’s lost media now.
[Insert image of squids listening to music on a pink boombox here]

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。.°(ಗдಗ。)°.。゚(゚´Д`゚)。(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)
At least we still have everything else other than online it’s not the end of the world

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t know how to feel about this to be honest. On one hand I haven’t played Splatoon 1 in years last time I played was 2018 and all the things I liked about Splatoon 1 is in 3 the specials and some of the maps (although not exactly the same) but on the other hand Splatoon 1 was one of the 3 games that made my childhood, it was my first online experience the countless hours I spent playing sometime staying up past midnight, the dumb miiverse posts I would make, and more importantly the friends I made although I lost contact with them since miiverse shut down. So I feel like I’m not losing anything but at the same time I’m losing a piece of my childhood although some pieces are in 3. I don’t know man human brains are just weird.

Ratatoonie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dogeyu
Switch Friend Code
SW-0965-6733-4594
It’s sad, but at least we have Pretendo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’ll be modding my Wii U, but I get not everyone can or will just to keep playing a 9 year old silly squid game. :P
Heres’s a little joke, it’s called Pretendo because we’re all in denial :)

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Cool Thanks!
I’ll check it out.

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
We all salute 🫡 splat 1. I never played it, but I would love to one day, if people make it possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom