Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
it’s lost media now.
[Insert image of squids listening to music on a pink boombox here]

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。.°(ಗдಗ。)°.。゚(゚´Д`゚)。(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)
At least we still have everything else other than online it’s not the end of the world

Grekly

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t know how to feel about this to be honest. On one hand I haven’t played Splatoon 1 in years last time I played was 2018 and all the things I liked about Splatoon 1 is in 3 the specials and some of the maps (although not exactly the same) but on the other hand Splatoon 1 was one of the 3 games that made my childhood, it was my first online experience the countless hours I spent playing sometime staying up past midnight, the dumb miiverse posts I would make, and more importantly the friends I made although I lost contact with them since miiverse shut down. So I feel like I’m not losing anything but at the same time I’m losing a piece of my childhood although some pieces are in 3. I don’t know man human brains are just weird.

Ratatoonie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dogeyu
Switch Friend Code
SW-0965-6733-4594
It’s sad, but at least we have Pretendo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’ll be modding my Wii U, but I get not everyone can or will just to keep playing a 9 year old silly squid game. :P
Heres’s a little joke, it’s called Pretendo because we’re all in denial :)

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Cool Thanks!
I’ll check it out.

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
We all salute 🫡 splat 1. I never played it, but I would love to one day, if people make it possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom