• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Grizzco Break Room

SquiddyKat

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5563-4478-5986
What does Mr. Grizz even do between rotations? Is he preparing weapons and other things needed for the next rotation, or is he just chilling on a boat somewhere?
He's chilling, sleeping, preparing weapons, stuff like that. ^_^

Lynx-

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6899-1684-1967
Welcome to the break room.

Figure we needed a spot to kick back before, between, and after our Salmon Run shifts.

We can talk about our co-workers, weapon choices, strategy, what in the hell is our boss doing with all those eggs, and etc.

Enjoy and stay safe.
e g g

Lynx-

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6899-1684-1967
Well, he can give them to my character, Egg McMan. He uses them to throw at Inklings. That would be a great premise for a Splatoon fan-fiction. Have any of you checked out the Splatoon fan fics on Archive Of Our Own?
I haven't because I can come up with messed up stuff in the darkest corner of my brain. I like the name Egg McMan (thanks autocorrect for making Egg McMuffin), does he wear a Egg on his head?

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I haven't because I can come up with messed up stuff in the darkest corner of my brain. I like the name Egg McMan (thanks autocorrect for making Egg McMuffin), does he wear a Egg on his head?
Nope, he's a retired radio announcer who raises chickens and holds sweepstakes that give away a lot of money or sea snails. He runs the company with Spyke. They're scammers, though, with Egg McMan giving away eggs instead of money. One lady got 3000 eggs instead of 3000 sea snails. Egg McMan enjoys turf war to the point of throwing eggs at Inklings!

Lynx-

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6899-1684-1967
Nope, he's a retired radio announcer who raises chickens and holds sweepstakes that give away a lot of money or sea snails. He runs the company with Spyke. They're scammers, though, with Egg McMan giving away eggs instead of money. One lady got 3000 eggs instead of 3000 sea snails. Egg McMan enjoys turf war to the point of throwing eggs at Inklings!
Pretty Interesting! Does Spyke accept the eggs or is that just a full on scam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom