• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hackers getting worse or is it just me? (And a few hacker stories as well)

spoxbox

Full Squid
NNID
Spoxbox
I have a screen shot of Agent 4

and one of an "accomplice" as I've been calling them.

Ah so this is the Agent 4 everyone's been talking about. Did you take that shot yourself? If so, I'm curious as to if this phenomenon is spreading or something. I'll look into it later.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Ah so this is the Agent 4 everyone's been talking about. Did you take that shot yourself? If so, I'm curious as to if this phenomenon is spreading or something. I'll look into it later.
WVW69kMOS0kusM6AEa.jpg

I ran into Agent 4 last week actually. I think all the player does is run around in non-standard ink colors - her gear certainly wasn't anything over-the-top in terms of abilities. And yeah, I checked out their miiverse just for kicks and that T-Ko person is in fact a friend of theirs. They personally don't seem to be one of the bad sorts, but they're definitely a hacker.

Tuesday night there were a bunch of things in the plaza about someone named Bendy being the infamous glowing Inkling, but I can't confirm that =p

NNID
benimarucollider
I've also encountered Agent 4!
I was only strolling around looking at comments until I ran to this guy.
I was about to just get past it until I realized something was off.
Actually took a few seconds to realize that.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
I've also encountered Agent 4!
I was only strolling around looking at comments until I ran to this guy.
I was about to just get past it until I realized something was off.
Actually took a few seconds to realize that.
Was it the ink color or the speech bubble's contents? XDD

It took me a second to figure it out in my case too. Literal in-game double-take.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Yes, I took these screenshots myself. They link back to my screenshot album on Miiverse.

Starbuck

Inkling
I've had 2 hackers cases.
The first was a turf war match when I was smurfing. It was a dynamo that tolled around the at the speed of sound we splatted him a few times and he splatted us. It was rather amusing to watch.
The other was a ranked match where the guy was playing cherry but instead of usual fire it was firing like a ttek. I reported that one cuz it was ranked mode even though he wasn't doing good to freat

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
The last cheater I've encountered was on Splat Zones, it was a strange Luna Blaster. It's range was longer than a Ranged Blaster, plus faster firerate. Unfortunately I couldn't film it, I was so surprised on seeing such a grotesque act of cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom