• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hardest Boss Salmonid to defeat?

leowtyx

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
leowtyx
Super annoying: someone knows how to deal with Grillers by jumping up and down of steps, BUT, he keeps jumping up and down none stops and the griller kept turning!!!

I just can't hit the tail this way, and we got team wiped. Perfect!

Stinger: It somehow feels like those are more likly to target me instead of someone else... And if you already have green ink on you then you are most likely doomed! Seriously: Flyfish, Steel Eel, or Steal Head never reach to the level of Stinger. HHmmmm: maybe Flyfish...
I think I always gets targeted as well, and I mostly stay up high and back.

So I think they targets farthest player, or someone close to Egg Basket?

Last edited:

Debbie

Senior Squid
NNID
MissRora
+1 for Flyfish. That thing is pure evil. I actually failed that part of the tutorial because my bombs kept missing. Not a fan of Grillers either since I always seem to get 2 at a time, they like to corner me and I'm low ranking so my teammates don't always know how to handle them. Maws can also be annoying if you don't notice the bobber early since you probably don't have enough ink to drop a bomb before it eats you.....

Emperor

twitter.com/Former_Eminence
Flyfish is the worst, having to throw 2 bombs instead of just one, while dealing with chaos all over the map. You barely have time to throw a bomb.

Also, I hope I'm not the only one that thinks Griller is nightmare fuel.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
Super annoying: someone knows how to deal with Grillers by jumping up and down of steps, BUT, he keeps jumping up and down none stops and the griller kept turning!!!

I just can't hit the tail this way, and we got team wiped. Perfect!

I think I always gets targeted as well, and I mostly stay up high and back.

So I think they targets farthest player, or someone close to Egg Basket?
I think the farthest player away from them... I tend to be the farthest player away because I am bad a handling situation where I have no place to dodge. So I'm most likely avoiding them. Staying in a position where I can still fight but have enough place to dodge if necessary.

Probably the Steelhead. Mostly because you have to shoot the bomb but you've gotta do it quick before he releases it. It honestly just depends on what weapon you're using.
Snipers can one-shot, Long/middle range shooters/blasters/splatlings can kill that thing in no time, but short-range shooters/blasters/splatling, rollers, brushes and buckets need to use a higher ground to deal with a steel head.

Flyfish is the worst, having to throw 2 bombs instead of just one, while dealing with chaos all over the map. You barely have time to throw a bomb.

Also, I hope I'm not the only one that thinks Griller is nightmare fuel.
Grillers can infect be some sort of nightmare fuel. Especially if your team were to bad to handle them... I had a team today were one disconnected really fast and the other 2 just tried to keep up but failed in the end. I rescued both of them two times before I fell (And I had a sniper that wave). Well we lost then because they couldn't rescue me and were almost helpless without me...

Watermonster1

Full Squid
NNID
Jayden
Switch Friend Code
SW-1083-9987-9105
SteelHeads And Flyfish
SteelHeads are the one who get rid of turf and cause players to get cramped until they die of there bombs.

And flyfish, if you are about to escape the chaos and get hit by one of the missiles then your dead, and it more annoying if there TWO Flyfish

and you know your dead when there two flyfish and one Steelhead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom