• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Has anyone here played GoldenEye Wii or Blops2 on Wii U?

Glimster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
For some reason I've never thought of doing this before,but I'm wondering if there's anyone here who played GoldenEye Wii or Black Ops 2 on the U? I've spent so many hours on these games and have had a lot of buddies on there that I haven't talked to in ages,and I'm just curious if anyone else made the switch to here. I went by Stereo on GE,and HOPE_Glimmer on BO2. Now that I think about it I miss competitive on GE. Underrated game for sure on the Wii.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I never have, but I'm genuinely curious how active its lingering online playerbase is. I know it still has a handful of regular players, which is pretty impressive for such a old third party game on the Wii, of all systems.

Glimster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
Haven't played it in years,but from what I see on Gamefaqs it seems pretty dead now.I think that you can pretty much play only one gamemode now,Team Conflict,and even at this it's difficult to find a game. However,like you said it's really impressive it lasted as long as it did.

IcyWind

Inkling
NNID
tenshiiicywind
I loved goldeneye so much. I never had any of the cod games my friends did, so I stuck with it for a long time.
It was always so exciting seeing someone drop a gun I hadn't unlocked yet and trying to get all the extra XP I could from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom