1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Has anyone here played GoldenEye Wii or Blops2 on Wii U?

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by Glimster, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Glimster

Glimster Inkling

NNID:
    HOPE_Glimmer
    For some reason I've never thought of doing this before,but I'm wondering if there's anyone here who played GoldenEye Wii or Black Ops 2 on the U? I've spent so many hours on these games and have had a lot of buddies on there that I haven't talked to in ages,and I'm just curious if anyone else made the switch to here. I went by Stereo on GE,and HOPE_Glimmer on BO2. Now that I think about it I miss competitive on GE. Underrated game for sure on the Wii.

2. Goont

Goont Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    PrankingMaster
    I never have, but I'm genuinely curious how active its lingering online playerbase is. I know it still has a handful of regular players, which is pretty impressive for such a old third party game on the Wii, of all systems.

3. Glimster

Glimster Inkling

NNID:
    HOPE_Glimmer
    Haven't played it in years,but from what I see on Gamefaqs it seems pretty dead now.I think that you can pretty much play only one gamemode now,Team Conflict,and even at this it's difficult to find a game. However,like you said it's really impressive it lasted as long as it did.

4. IcyWind

IcyWind Inkling

NNID:
    tenshiiicywind
    I loved goldeneye so much. I never had any of the cod games my friends did, so I stuck with it for a long time.
    It was always so exciting seeing someone drop a gun I hadn't unlocked yet and trying to get all the extra XP I could from it.