Has anyone here played GoldenEye Wii or Blops2 on Wii U?

Glimster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
For some reason I've never thought of doing this before,but I'm wondering if there's anyone here who played GoldenEye Wii or Black Ops 2 on the U? I've spent so many hours on these games and have had a lot of buddies on there that I haven't talked to in ages,and I'm just curious if anyone else made the switch to here. I went by Stereo on GE,and HOPE_Glimmer on BO2. Now that I think about it I miss competitive on GE. Underrated game for sure on the Wii.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I never have, but I'm genuinely curious how active its lingering online playerbase is. I know it still has a handful of regular players, which is pretty impressive for such a old third party game on the Wii, of all systems.

Glimster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
Haven't played it in years,but from what I see on Gamefaqs it seems pretty dead now.I think that you can pretty much play only one gamemode now,Team Conflict,and even at this it's difficult to find a game. However,like you said it's really impressive it lasted as long as it did.

IcyWind

Inkling
NNID
tenshiiicywind
I loved goldeneye so much. I never had any of the cod games my friends did, so I stuck with it for a long time.
It was always so exciting seeing someone drop a gun I hadn't unlocked yet and trying to get all the extra XP I could from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom