Have You 100% Completed Single Player Mode?

SqidVishus

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0563-5067-5130
I was curious as to how many of us have finished the single player mode using every weapon on every level, collecting all of the stickers, pages, sardinium, and completing the available upgrades on all of the weapons?

I'm certain there's a few of us at least.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
I've done everything but beaten every level with every weapon. It's not like it's a challenge, just too much grinding with too little payoff.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I haven't, since I don't feel a reason to. However I do know someone who has.

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
I've done it. I certainly understand why many wouldn't, though. Your only real reward is a bunch of weapon reskins and a stack of food tickets. I mostly did it for completion purposes, though some of the reskins are pretty cool.

That said, I wish there were more reskins like the Hero Shot which actually look significantly different to the weapon they're based on. Most of the reskins are pretty much just palette swaps; the same weapon with slightly different trimmings.

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
I haven't done it yet either, planning to very soon though. I consider it a crime that I haven't even finished the single player yet.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Yes, I did, very recently! I fully understand those who won't complete the one player-mode with 1000%, but I'm a completionist and I want all ze weaponz. ;) I very much agree with swimmingknife--that the Hero arsenal should look more unique, giving it more of an incentive to do this. It was a very time-consuming task. I personally enjoyed it, though some of the levels really grinded my gears and I wasn't too happy about having to visit them nine times... :scared:

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
I want to do this and I am still working but is there any way to reset the weapon upgrades. If not I really wish I never upgraded the Hero Splattershot. The final boss fight is just so much more difficult and for me more fun that way.

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
I want to do this and I am still working but is there any way to reset the weapon upgrades. If not I really wish I never upgraded the Hero Splattershot. The final boss fight is just so much more difficult and for me more fun that way.
There's an option to reset upgrades in the Enhancifier, though I can't remember when it becomes available. If it's not there for you at the moment, it might not become available until you get all the upgrades.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Yeah, it becomes available when you have every upgrade purchased.

I got 1000%, but only because I've had some time to play when I didn't have internet access. Although it was nice to get an opportunity to practice weapons I'm terrible with, if only for Salmon Run.

SqidVishus

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0563-5067-5130
I enjoyed the nuances of using the different weapons on different stages. Some were a real challenge. On others I surprised myself by making my fastest run with a weapon I wouldn't have suspected. As for the payoff, that's obviously a matter of opinion. I have enough +50% experience tickets to finish my run to level 50 with the bonus on all of the time, so 50% faster.

The extra money tickets will come in handy for scrubbing in order to make pure gear.

SqidVishus

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0563-5067-5130
I also really enjoyed the storyline. I think most people know what it is now, but I won't spoil it just in case. I think the single player is worth a run through even just once for the story.

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
What is this about 1000%, is it some special way the game calculates the completion?

SqidVishus

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0563-5067-5130
What is this about 1000%, is it some special way the game calculates the completion?
This is why I left it as 100% in the post title. The game does call it 1000% completion. I wouldn't have known that had I not done it, however, so 100% made more sense to me to use in case other folks were in the same boat.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
I recently just beat every level with every weapon, got all the sunken scrolls, and got all the Sardinium. Was fun, now I got a bunch of cool reskins! Wish they were like the Hero Shot though, completely remodeled and not resembling the original weapon at ALL, but the metallic hero splatling and carbon fiber herobrush look amazing at least.
It took me...12 minutes to beat the Octo Shower with the Splat Brella. My previous longest time was 6 1/2 minutes with the Splat Dualies. What a slog that was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom