Have you came from Mario kart?

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Splatoon and Splatoon 2 were quite crazy for everybody, when the first game released a lot of people from the Mario kart side community moved over to this community and started playing from here. I was a recognisable face in the community for being the subject of controversy and also being a very good player. My main reason for moving is that I became addicted to Splatoon and also I heard that the community was very nice. Since coming here back in September of last year I can definitely agree this is a great place to be. The Mario kart 8 community on the other hand...quite cancerous to be honest. Many clans I were in were hated becuase they stood out more.

So did any of you guys come from the Mario kart Side? Intereasted to hear your answers! :D

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
My brother got me hooked on Splatoon 2. He bought a Switch first, and Splatoon 2 came with his bundle. I wanted to test the Switch out to see if I'd wanna buy one for myself. I was instantly hooked, so I bought my own Switch in late October of last year. The two games I bought with it was Mario Kart and Splatoon 2. I grew up on Mario Kart....so here I am thinking that Mario Kart was still gonna be my go to game.....wrong. So far I've put in way more hours playing Splatoon 2 over Mario Kart. The last Nintendo console I had was the Wii and I played Mario Kart non-stop. The online game play was amazing. There was always different people playing up until they basically shut down the server. I don't get that vibe from Mario Kart on the Switch this time around. It's harder to find a decent lobby with the Switch version. And for one, battle mode was much better on the Wii. It's like I've abandoned Mario Kart for Splatoon 2. I just wish I hadn't joined the party so late. I wish I could've experienced Splatoon 1. When they first introduced Splatoon, never did I think it would be so popular. I initially wrote it off as a "kid's" game before actually playing it. The only thing that I wish Splatoon will do is better matchmaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom