• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Heads-up, New Splatoon 3 info!

Cephalobro

So, the Wave 1 DLC that brings back Inkopolis Plaza will be released in February 28. But that's not all, The Art of Splatoon 3 is also revealed, with its current plan of release in Japan being 31 March 2023. The cover for the artbook looks like this:

800px-Splatoon_3_artbook_promo_1.jpg

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Actually Splatoon twitter just annouced the return of the .96 gal deco with Kraken
YES I REPEAT KRAKEN IS BACK

along with that looks like it has a nerf as it take 2 jumps to splat an enemy and has a much larger hitbox
As a plus side you can do a charge attack which also allow you to power through enemy firing on you and can OHKO

Cephalobro

Then that means we can finally see what an Octoling Kraken looks like, because I know it's not going to be squid-shaped. The one thing I'm not happy to see is a new Clash Blaster kit. But other than that, everything else is looking pretty solid.

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
S3_Super_Chump_Promotional_3D_Render.jpg

Not only does Kraken return. But a completely new special as well! The oddly-named "Super Chump." It lays down a carpet of decoy bombs in a wide area. They even display superjump markers indicating where the bombs land, hence the name. They'll detonate after a set period of time. The special is currently part of NZAP '89's and Clash Blaster Neo's kit. With Auto Bomb and Curling Bomb respectively.

edit: you can destroy them. but they wont explode if you do.

Last edited:

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Early farming for scales and farming for the new catalog and a new King Salmonoid I am excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom