• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello All

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I've been playing Splatoon for about 6 months. I played the first and second games (Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2). I play it because it feels like paintball and has some unique physics. Aside from this I also create video games featuring bicycle jousting and write some crossover stories with the bicycle gang from my game The Trail Hogs. All is found here: https://www.francoissoft.com

In terms of gameplay I prefer to use long range weapons such as the nozzle gun and jet squelcher so I can perform my special attack - the ticker tack attack. To do this I spray a long line of ink just past the opponent, swim down it, surface for a second and look around. Then I target the opponent. Sometimes I will circle the opponent by shooting a line of ink, surfacing, shooting around, etc. to scare them and cause them to jump away.

I ride the bike you see in my picture and I do a lot of exploring with it. I'm currently trying to get my friends to transform their bikes so we can do bicycle jousting!

Last edited:

Purple777

Inkling
Well your not very new anymore but welcome to the forums. Hope you are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom