Hello All

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I've been playing Splatoon for about 6 months. I played the first and second games (Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2). I play it because it feels like paintball and has some unique physics. Aside from this I also create video games featuring bicycle jousting and write some crossover stories with the bicycle gang from my game The Trail Hogs. All is found here: https://www.francoissoft.com

In terms of gameplay I prefer to use long range weapons such as the nozzle gun and jet squelcher so I can perform my special attack - the ticker tack attack. To do this I spray a long line of ink just past the opponent, swim down it, surface for a second and look around. Then I target the opponent. Sometimes I will circle the opponent by shooting a line of ink, surfacing, shooting around, etc. to scare them and cause them to jump away.

I ride the bike you see in my picture and I do a lot of exploring with it. I'm currently trying to get my friends to transform their bikes so we can do bicycle jousting!

Last edited:

Purple777

Inkling
Well your not very new anymore but welcome to the forums. Hope you are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom