• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello? Erm.... I'm new here

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
This is kinda my first venture into the inviting world of squidboards, I was wondering if someone could show me the ropes in getting the best experiance from this amazing forum!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Welcome to the forums of squidboards

Have a great time hear and make many friends

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Welcome to squidboards! Feel free to ask around if you've got any questions. Take a look around and enjoy yourself!

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Thanks everyone! One question straight off the bat is how do I start a normal thread? (Its probbbly obvious but just let me know)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
No problem! Go to the forum that you want to post in, and poke the pink "Post New Thread" button on the upper right!

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
This is kinda my first venture into the inviting world of squidboards, I was wondering if someone could show me the ropes in getting the best experiance from this amazing forum!
Hi! welcome! This site Is made pretty well so I'm sure after using it for a week or so, you'll have everything figured out. This place is the first forum I have ever joined and it didn't take me too long to figure it out. There might be like one or 2 things here I'm still trying to figure out but aside from that it's pretty easy to learn. :) I like your username btw it's cute!

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I like your pic, same as my youtube xD Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy the time here ^^

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Sup sup and welcomez!~

Looks like you've made yourself comfortable already, which is alwas good to see.
Since you asked and I'm not one to know where to start, one nifty trick to keep in mind that took me forever to figure out is quoting multiple messages at once (despite the pop-up stating the obvious, lol). Just hit that "quote" on every post you want to quote, insert them in your new post and you're good to go!~
Other tips of the day available randomly depending on the weather, season and constellation of the planets.

Have fun! /o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom