• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello Everyone!

Kid? Squid?

• Kid

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Squid

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

VZ_Blade

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jefferson1234
I don't even know what to write here... I was on the hype train for Splatoon since E3, found this place recently, and decided to join! :) Loving the splattershot Jr. and roller as of now!
PS: You guys can called me VZ, the _Blade part is just to sound cool and to meet the requirement (in some cases):p

Last edited:

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Welcome to the Forums VZ_Blade! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D I love those weapons too! The splattershot Jr.'s bubble is so useful, and the roller is just great in general. Did you get a chance to play in the most recent testfire today? If so, I hope you enjoyed that, because I know I did :p

VZ_Blade

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jefferson1234
Welcome to the Forums VZ_Blade! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D I love those weapons too! The splattershot Jr.'s bubble is so useful, and the roller is just great in general. Did you get a chance to play in the most recent testfire today? If so, I hope you enjoyed that, because I know I did :p
The recent one.... it's the best. I actually tried Squid Jump! ;)
edit: oh hi Judd!

Robikku Squid

Just a squid havin' some fun! :3
NNID
RobikkuScratch
Heyo ther. X3

Personally I prefer the splat charger...a little more work but it makes a great support and sniper weapon. its not much for painting with but thats kinda the point...you arent a painter with the charger, you are an armed squid of painting the battlefield with your opponents goo! X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom