Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Squid

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

VZ_Blade

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jefferson1234
I don't even know what to write here... I was on the hype train for Splatoon since E3, found this place recently, and decided to join! :) Loving the splattershot Jr. and roller as of now!
PS: You guys can called me VZ, the _Blade part is just to sound cool and to meet the requirement (in some cases):p

Last edited:

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Welcome to the Forums VZ_Blade! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D I love those weapons too! The splattershot Jr.'s bubble is so useful, and the roller is just great in general. Did you get a chance to play in the most recent testfire today? If so, I hope you enjoyed that, because I know I did :p

VZ_Blade

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jefferson1234
Welcome to the Forums VZ_Blade! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D I love those weapons too! The splattershot Jr.'s bubble is so useful, and the roller is just great in general. Did you get a chance to play in the most recent testfire today? If so, I hope you enjoyed that, because I know I did :p
The recent one.... it's the best. I actually tried Squid Jump! ;)
edit: oh hi Judd!

Robikku Squid

Just a squid havin' some fun! :3
NNID
RobikkuScratch
Heyo ther. X3

Personally I prefer the splat charger...a little more work but it makes a great support and sniper weapon. its not much for painting with but thats kinda the point...you arent a painter with the charger, you are an armed squid of painting the battlefield with your opponents goo! X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom