1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Hello fellow squid kids~!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by thekawaiione, Aug 7, 2015.

1. thekawaiione

thekawaiione Inkling

NNID:
    thekawaiione
    06-splatoon.png

Hello~ I'm Danica. ^^ I'm an artist who's been spending most of her life playing Splatoon lately. XD
    Currently, I'm an A- rank, though I usually go between that and B+ once or twice a day. ^^;;;
    I live in South Florida (US), and play randomly throughout the day any time after 3pm, though I'm a major night owl so you'd be most likely to catch me actively splatting around 1am~4am. Main weapon is the Sploosh-o-matic~

Since Splatoon's been taking over my life, thought I should take the plunge and try to get involved in the community.
    The forum looks great. Hope I can make some nice squid friends here~! ^^v

ProjectTyrell, Kivvx and Achamo like this.
  2. Achamo

Achamo Inkling Commander

NNID:
    KupoSuppi
    Welcome aboard, Squiddo! Glad to have you here!-- And another artist too<3

I hope we get along great!
    I'm a major night owl also, although I do Turf war a lot~
    I hope to see you in game someday~!

3. Kivvx

Kivvx Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    kivvxnnid
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4332-7325-6621
    Hi! That art looks great

4. Kbot

Kbot Full-time TO
    Event Organizer Moderator

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-7867-5047-8101
    Welcome to the boards, thekawaiione! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Yes, that portrait does indeed look great. Nice work!

5. ProjectTyrell

ProjectTyrell Inkling

NNID:
    ProjectTyrell
    I dig the art, do you take requests by any chance?

6. thekawaiione

thekawaiione Inkling

NNID:
    thekawaiione
    [​IMG]
    ~~eternally late replying, but I blame Splatoon for being too hard a game to actually /stop/ playing long enough to properly go online. XD That and I insisted on drawing something.​

Hello! Do you have a link to anywhere I could see your art? Always love to find more artists to follow. ^w^
    I don't play Turf War much, but I intend to try it out more again the next time I want to level up an item. Hope to catch you some time~

Hello~ and thank you!

Thank you for the welcome and nice words about my drawing!! ^^

Thanks! ^^ Well, depends on what it is? Would prefer doing paid commission (I'm kinda broke XD and art's kinda my intended future job), but if the request is something pretty simple/not an original character/just general fanart I don't mind requests. Just message me about it~?

Achamo likes this.
  7. Achamo

Achamo Inkling Commander

NNID:
    KupoSuppi
    Sorry for the crazy late response!
    I've been too into the game, and a few others</3

But, I don't really have a link I post my drawings on, but I can upload them and share them in a PM~
    Aww, I pretty much Turf War more than ranked, Although the new rank mode, seems nice!

I just really like Inking everywhere and fighting for my land!.......andtheenemy'sland.
    I do hope to see you someday though~

(You wouldn't happen to go on Miiverse would you? If anything I doodle a lot on there!)