• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello fellow squid kids~!!

thekawaiione

Inkling
NNID
thekawaiione
06-splatoon.png

Hello~ I'm Danica. ^^ I'm an artist who's been spending most of her life playing Splatoon lately. XD
Currently, I'm an A- rank, though I usually go between that and B+ once or twice a day. ^^;;;
I live in South Florida (US), and play randomly throughout the day any time after 3pm, though I'm a major night owl so you'd be most likely to catch me actively splatting around 1am~4am. Main weapon is the Sploosh-o-matic~

Since Splatoon's been taking over my life, thought I should take the plunge and try to get involved in the community.
The forum looks great. Hope I can make some nice squid friends here~! ^^v

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo! Glad to have you here!-- And another artist too<3

I hope we get along great!
I'm a major night owl also, although I do Turf war a lot~
I hope to see you in game someday~!

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Hi! That art looks great

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, thekawaiione! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Yes, that portrait does indeed look great. Nice work!

thekawaiione

Inkling
NNID
thekawaiione

~~eternally late replying, but I blame Splatoon for being too hard a game to actually /stop/ playing long enough to properly go online. XD That and I insisted on drawing something.​

Welcome aboard, Squiddo! Glad to have you here!-- And another artist too<3

I hope we get along great!
I'm a major night owl also, although I do Turf war a lot~
I hope to see you in game someday~!
Hello! Do you have a link to anywhere I could see your art? Always love to find more artists to follow. ^w^
I don't play Turf War much, but I intend to try it out more again the next time I want to level up an item. Hope to catch you some time~

Hi! That art looks great
Hello~ and thank you!

Welcome to the boards, thekawaiione! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Yes, that portrait does indeed look great. Nice work!
Thank you for the welcome and nice words about my drawing!! ^^

I dig the art, do you take requests by any chance?
Thanks! ^^ Well, depends on what it is? Would prefer doing paid commission (I'm kinda broke XD and art's kinda my intended future job), but if the request is something pretty simple/not an original character/just general fanart I don't mind requests. Just message me about it~?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi

~~eternally late replying, but I blame Splatoon for being too hard a game to actually /stop/ playing long enough to properly go online. XD That and I insisted on drawing something.​

Hello! Do you have a link to anywhere I could see your art? Always love to find more artists to follow. ^w^
I don't play Turf War much, but I intend to try it out more again the next time I want to level up an item. Hope to catch you some time~
Sorry for the crazy late response!
I've been too into the game, and a few others</3

But, I don't really have a link I post my drawings on, but I can upload them and share them in a PM~
Aww, I pretty much Turf War more than ranked, Although the new rank mode, seems nice!

I just really like Inking everywhere and fighting for my land!.......andtheenemy'sland.
I do hope to see you someday though~

(You wouldn't happen to go on Miiverse would you? If anything I doodle a lot on there!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom