Hello fellow squid kids~!!

thekawaiione

Inkling
NNID
thekawaiione
06-splatoon.png

Hello~ I'm Danica. ^^ I'm an artist who's been spending most of her life playing Splatoon lately. XD
Currently, I'm an A- rank, though I usually go between that and B+ once or twice a day. ^^;;;
I live in South Florida (US), and play randomly throughout the day any time after 3pm, though I'm a major night owl so you'd be most likely to catch me actively splatting around 1am~4am. Main weapon is the Sploosh-o-matic~

Since Splatoon's been taking over my life, thought I should take the plunge and try to get involved in the community.
The forum looks great. Hope I can make some nice squid friends here~! ^^v

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo! Glad to have you here!-- And another artist too<3

I hope we get along great!
I'm a major night owl also, although I do Turf war a lot~
I hope to see you in game someday~!

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Hi! That art looks great

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, thekawaiione! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Yes, that portrait does indeed look great. Nice work!

thekawaiione

Inkling
NNID
thekawaiione

~~eternally late replying, but I blame Splatoon for being too hard a game to actually /stop/ playing long enough to properly go online. XD That and I insisted on drawing something.​

Welcome aboard, Squiddo! Glad to have you here!-- And another artist too<3

I hope we get along great!
I'm a major night owl also, although I do Turf war a lot~
I hope to see you in game someday~!
Hello! Do you have a link to anywhere I could see your art? Always love to find more artists to follow. ^w^
I don't play Turf War much, but I intend to try it out more again the next time I want to level up an item. Hope to catch you some time~

Hi! That art looks great
Hello~ and thank you!

Welcome to the boards, thekawaiione! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Yes, that portrait does indeed look great. Nice work!
Thank you for the welcome and nice words about my drawing!! ^^

I dig the art, do you take requests by any chance?
Thanks! ^^ Well, depends on what it is? Would prefer doing paid commission (I'm kinda broke XD and art's kinda my intended future job), but if the request is something pretty simple/not an original character/just general fanart I don't mind requests. Just message me about it~?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi

~~eternally late replying, but I blame Splatoon for being too hard a game to actually /stop/ playing long enough to properly go online. XD That and I insisted on drawing something.​

Hello! Do you have a link to anywhere I could see your art? Always love to find more artists to follow. ^w^
I don't play Turf War much, but I intend to try it out more again the next time I want to level up an item. Hope to catch you some time~
Sorry for the crazy late response!
I've been too into the game, and a few others</3

But, I don't really have a link I post my drawings on, but I can upload them and share them in a PM~
Aww, I pretty much Turf War more than ranked, Although the new rank mode, seems nice!

I just really like Inking everywhere and fighting for my land!.......andtheenemy'sland.
I do hope to see you someday though~

(You wouldn't happen to go on Miiverse would you? If anything I doodle a lot on there!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom