• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, I guess...

Cyn

Inkling
NNID
WarriorOTWind
Well, might as well drop in here since I'm pretty lonesome right now.

Name's Cyn, coming from the deep south in the US. I guess the best thing I can talk about is that I'm currently a high school student currently aiming for a computer science degree. I come from a pretty deep Nintendo history with some Xbox and Sony influences on the side. For the past year, however, I was pretty deep into the MOBA side of gaming (Smite, League of Legends, DOTA 2, even a little bit of Awsomenaughts on the side) before hitting a bit of a burnout state and now on somewhat of a hiatus with them.

As I said, my history with all gaming concept and ideas in general has influenced me into a person who lives for a good balance in life, though that doesn't mean I can't live with bias. That being said, I have a bit of a short fuse and have been known to fly off the handle over simple arguments. Expect the worst if you ever want to play with me with a mic. However, I try not to get too tied up on these by the next game, and I will say that I'm quick to apologize.

I suppose that's everything that really needs to be said about me for now, you guys can fill in the blanks later.

TL;DR - Another socially awkward loser has joined your boards, ink all around.

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
Welcome to the boards Cyn, glad to meet a fellow socially awkward loser like myself c': I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom