• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! I require some help... (Survey)

BlueOctoVeemo

Inkling
NNID
K3PEJEDLGF6EB6TB
Switch Friend Code
SW-3760-6276-4611
Hello! As I've stated before in a welcome post, I go by @BoredWoomy on Twitter and I'm taking some advice from a sibling of mine to create this post. (P.S: I don't know where to post this, but it's urgent.)

You see, I'm required by my school system to do a Research Project and it's the only class that's keeping me from graduating highschool. My sibling did this before but with another game so I decided to conduct my research on the Splatoon community. Since I've been in the player base for four years now and I still hold the games' interests at heart.

Anyways, I've been gathering responses from Twitter and a friend of mine posted the link on a Facebook group and I still don't have enough required. I understand that surveys aren't... like a poll? Just a very longer poll. But I urge you, please I need your responses and your help in this as the project is required to be finished in a few weeks. I've been waiting for four days and only recieved 20 responses. I'm required to get at least 100 responses or more to make the research valid.

Survey Link

I thank you all on Squidboards in advance, this is very much needed and I promise you that all data will be kept anonymous and I will not use any personal details in the final product. Thank you for your time and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong discussion -as this is basically generalized in every games' communities (Splatoon 1, Splatoon 2, artist community etc etc) plus I am new to forums -these forums to be precise- so I had no idea where to actually post something like this.

PS: I'm so, so, sorry for being a pest with this survey. My peers expected 50 replies in one day as well as ten article analysis pieces for a final product of a maximum of ten pages, trust me, I hate this too but I have no choice but to do it.

Edit: Survey is now closed and I'm no longer accepting responses. Thank you all so much for the support on this survey and I'm so sorry to bug the community with it.

Last edited:

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
I put in my responses. You might have more luck putting this in one of the Discords or on Reddit, but I hope you get what you need.

BlueOctoVeemo

Inkling
NNID
K3PEJEDLGF6EB6TB
Switch Friend Code
SW-3760-6276-4611
I put in my responses. You might have more luck putting this in one of the Discords or on Reddit, but I hope you get what you need.
I'm not part of any Splatoon Discords and I might try Reddit -but I don't like posting stuff on Reddit. Thank you for your response though!

sudou

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0282-2843-0914
i missed the option for the e3 announcement on the question about how i got introduced to the series.
loved the gameplay concept since i first saw it.

about the amiibos, i would love to buy some, but they cost like a million bucks here in my country (brazil).
the octo expansion i'd recommend to everyone, it kicks *** (unless you really absolutely don't care about single-player/lore).

BlueOctoVeemo

Inkling
NNID
K3PEJEDLGF6EB6TB
Switch Friend Code
SW-3760-6276-4611
i missed the option for the e3 announcement on the question about how i got introduced to the series.
loved the gameplay concept since i first saw it.

about the amiibos, i would love to buy some, but they cost like a million bucks here in my country (brazil).
the octo expansion i'd recommend to everyone, it kicks *** (unless you really absolutely don't care about single-player/lore).
Oh! I'm sorry! During the making of the survey, my teachers were pushing me to get it done so they limited the amount of choices I could add for that. So when I typed up the last one, my teacher just came up to me and went "okay that's enough, next question" and when I tried to get back to the question, they constantly kept saying "that's enough, next, question," in that pushy tone. So due to all the stress, I completely forgot to add it, but I'll be sure to add that claim in my final product.

I understand the affordability of the amiibos are hard so I added the option "haven't bought any" and the teacher proceeded to shove me to the next question.

Oh yeah! I recommend the OE too! I played through all of it (it took me a month or two to complete it) and I freaking loved the music and the challenges -some of them were challenging while others were more tedious than challenging.
But anyway, thank you for your response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom