Hello! Looking for a friendly clan/squad.

KiD InK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HymeTime47
Hello there! My name is Mark. I have been in the competitive scene for a long time and decided to take a break. I took a big break from the game and I am getting back into it. Thought it would be more fun with other people to chat with :) I am a positive person and get along with everyone. I generally don't get upset at Splatoon and prefer people who don't take it so seriously.

Umm some Splatoon details I guess. I can use any voice speaking services (Skype, Discord, TS, etc) I mained chargers since the game release and used them on my main account (S). I decided to broadening my horizon with my new account that I made a couple days ago. I am so far working on the Nozzle's and some of the longer range weapons.

So yeah! I hope this works. Happy hunting ^.^

Mark

Ryan Stokes

Inkling
Hey Mark. I'm Ryan. My wife and I are big splatoon player and we're looking for a squad to play with. She mains the aerospray mg and I am maining aerospray, dual squelcher custom and bamboozler mk I I. We have skype. Our nnid is serve16

Cool Beans

Inkling
NNID
AmosMoses214
Hi Mark, I'd be happy to squad with you! I'm in central US; typically use mid-range shooters (I guess my favorite right now would be Sploosh O-Matic); Rank A-, A. I will request you later or you can feel fee to request me and maybe we can play! Skype name: ayellek

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom