• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello Squids! I'm getting FRESH!

xLegendx

Inkling
NNID
Legendragon
Hello everyone! I play more splatoon than smash bros now. I am still a good Smash player. I got no smashboards accounts tho(might make one), I was in SupergirlKels tourneys. I played a lot of Splatoon now I'm level 26 now and still playing buying clothes and weapons. I hate when my team sucks don't you just hate that too? I signal a booyah when I die to alert my team that there's an enemy there but they don't get it. I don't use come on much no signal yet. I like playing with the Japanese cuz they put more challenge than English people mostly. I don't play on mornings much cuz college and homework and job and YouTube and drawing and whatever else. I work on Weekends, the times to play I have are mostly nights like 4 hours before bed time, but dad just loves watching TV sooo.... yeah I don't play much due to that but will build my room soon this year maybe. Sometimes I am on on weekends. I don't understand the mechanics of the clothes much but I am good in the splatfield. My tip.... ink them from behind when they get close and don't expect it. Always works. also make a wall of squids when you got advantage to stop the enemy squids. I look forward to playing with all you squids trying to get Fresher and I'd like to get more Fresh with you guys. I would like to form a team, guild, squad whatever it is here. So yup hope to have a good splat here. Stay fresh everyone!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey man, welcome to Squidboards! Hope you'll like it over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom