Hello Squids! I'm getting FRESH!

xLegendx

Inkling
NNID
Legendragon
Hello everyone! I play more splatoon than smash bros now. I am still a good Smash player. I got no smashboards accounts tho(might make one), I was in SupergirlKels tourneys. I played a lot of Splatoon now I'm level 26 now and still playing buying clothes and weapons. I hate when my team sucks don't you just hate that too? I signal a booyah when I die to alert my team that there's an enemy there but they don't get it. I don't use come on much no signal yet. I like playing with the Japanese cuz they put more challenge than English people mostly. I don't play on mornings much cuz college and homework and job and YouTube and drawing and whatever else. I work on Weekends, the times to play I have are mostly nights like 4 hours before bed time, but dad just loves watching TV sooo.... yeah I don't play much due to that but will build my room soon this year maybe. Sometimes I am on on weekends. I don't understand the mechanics of the clothes much but I am good in the splatfield. My tip.... ink them from behind when they get close and don't expect it. Always works. also make a wall of squids when you got advantage to stop the enemy squids. I look forward to playing with all you squids trying to get Fresher and I'd like to get more Fresh with you guys. I would like to form a team, guild, squad whatever it is here. So yup hope to have a good splat here. Stay fresh everyone!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey man, welcome to Squidboards! Hope you'll like it over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom