Hello, World!

KopiJunkie

Inkling
Splatoon newbie here. long time Nintendo fan, especially their portable consoles, so the Switch was a no brainer pre-order when they announced what's pretty much my dream console. loving the strong game lineup so far, imo anyway.

the Wii-U didn't quite get me interested enough to buy it, so I pretty much missed out on the first Splatoon's hype & fun. it was a friend of mine who has the Wii-U & Splatoon who convinced me to get it since I like fun shooters like Team Fortress 2. & i found myself getting sucked into watching all the invitational tournament battles for Splatoon 2 at E3. i've now gone from unsure about whether to get it to pre-ordering it & even got an Amiibo & have played it pretty much every day since getting it on launch day, even during lunch break at work. needless to say, i am hooked on the game. & now i'm here... :D

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to Squidboards! Glad you could make it! As always, if you ever have any questions, let me know! I'd be happy to help you out! ^^

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Hello there, welcome to the forums. Yes, the WiiU felt like a system that went by so quickly. It didn't leave much of a personal mark on me besides playing Splatoon and a couple of other games in the general mix. The switch is by far a major improvement, so you won't be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom