• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hellooo!!

cryfecta

Full Squid
the inner machinations of my mind (an enigma)
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-5691-3169-7019
Heya! I'm Cryfecta aka Cryo, and I've been a lurker (online interaction scary) around pretty much every corner of the fandom since mid-late 2018. I'm a hardcore casual at most (S rank, haven't seriously touched anarchy in months), but I like to hang around both casual and comp, and am especially invested in the lore, worldbuilding, and music. 1215 hrs in Splat2, 480 hrs in Splat 3.
I've known about Squidboards for a while, but finally decided to make an account after everything going on with splat twitter. I'm looking forward to getting to know this place more! (this is my first time on any forum so I'm trying to figure things out right now lol)

Also, I love splatlings and I play pretty much all of them minus ballpoint (cant get used to it, unfortunately). Other weapons I play for fun include nova, painbrush, tri, and most recently I've discovered explosher via the random weapons challenge from a bit ago :)

Like I said, I usually lurk and I haven't played for a little bit, so I dunno how active I'll be. Glad to be here nonetheless!

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Ah a fellow splatling enjoyer!
I mainly use the mini but I also enjoy the others.
Anyway welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here~

D

Deleted member

I despise dem becuz people camp my super jump spots with dem. I like aerospray RG better than splatlings
but yet I own the mini and heavey splatling

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Hi and welcome! Splatlings are a class I'd like to get better atsome day, but I'm more of a frontal assault person myself 😁

FreekGeek

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2007-6096-8133
I love splatlings too! I love using Hydra and the Ballpoint so much. And the Painbrush is really fun to play as well! Excited to have you here. [:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom